Stay.com

The site is great.

Anybody knows if the look and feel of this app is based on standard theming?

Hi, I know that is highly unlikely that you’ll want, but, do you think it might be possible that you posted the source of Stay.com?

I really learn by example and if you could post the source I’m sure that a lot of people would benefit from it.

Best regards,

Martin

Hi knut, great site!

The speed and usability are both excellent, as is the design. It’ll be even better when it has more cities

I particularly like the mobile downloading, PDF creation and using Facebook to ask your friends for extra suggestions.

It’s wonderful to see such a full-featured website using Yii. We use Yii for all our frameworking needs (having switched from Zend and a self-built framework) and I love to see what people are able to do with it.

Rob

Fantastic. Very nice site.

I liked the sites…:) I am also interested to know the sites database and table informations how tables it req?

gR8 WORK…

First of all I want to say that I am very impressed with the website stay.com.

This page has encouraged me to know the Yii framework.

In my project I would like to use dynamic filtering of results - like the stay.com.

Can you tell which solution is used to filter the results?

I’ll be very grateful for any help.

good job, but opera does not look good

Wow! We’ve got a poster boy here. Thoroughly impressed, with the visual appeal, features and slickness of the site. Yeah, there are probably a zillion travel sites, but there are a few which do shine and stand out. This is one of them.

Do you guys have a development blog where you talk about the development process, the workflow, the challenges your faced, the workarounds, the technology tid-bits ? Would be extremely instructional, and I am sure would raise the bar for the Yii community, per se.

hi kunt ,

stay.com …looks good …UI is awesome. But when i start to check the features for this site then i found

1. facebook login feature is not working.

2. when i go for the sign up process then i got that model validations are not working.

3. Login form is also not checking the model validation.

4. When i check the hotel available in jaipur,india then it shows on the above search result page that 112 search hotel.But there is no hotel is displaying on the page. and if there is no search hotel are available then it should display a appropriate message on this page.

5. Change search is also not working.

6. Dead links with # are present on the site.

I think you have released a beta version of this site.It need a proper testing process to make it more perfect.

Anyways it looks like a charm…

Cheers !!!!

Ah.What a nice site . I am a fresh man here! I hope that one day your site will be better.

great site!!!

Nice work, look pretty well ;)

Is this the most popular site using the Yii framework?

tburandt

We don’t have staistics for all websites that are using Yii so can’t tell if it’s most popular or not. Stay.com was featured in Time’s 50 Best Websites 2010 so I think it can be considered pretty significant.

Anyone knows what firm/studio created the intro video for Stay.com?? It looks great!

the best one to me, congratz

Hi, nice site. I have a little question for you.

How do you make facebook logout?

I use :

$this->redirect($this->facebook->getLogoutUrl(array('next' => Yii::app()->createAbsoluteUrl(Yii::app()->homeUrl))));

but this also kills the facebook session.

klod

It’s not logging you out of Facebook. Actually facebook isn’t involved in logout at all.

Hi,

it seems your site has problem with www and non-www.

http://www.stay.com/london/guides/52278-ce5d675b/top-10-highlights-in-london/ (work)

http://stay.com/london/guides/52278-ce5d675b/top-10-highlights-in-london/ (not work)

Nice day guys

Fixed. Thanks.