Hi Ulik

Login details

http://tryopenschool.com .

Admin Login :- Username : admin Password : admin

Parent Login :- Username : parent Password : parent

Student Login :- Username : student Password : student

Teacher Login :- Username : teacher Password : teacher

Thank you.

if you are getting an internal server error , then please enable " Apache rewrite module " and restart the server .

Hi Rajith,

I want to try open-school, but I can code just through Cloud9 online. And Iā€™m having problems with the installation process. I stopped because I canā€™t edit /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini. Is there a way to do the installation process manually, case I prove I cant edit the php.ini file?

Regards,

SOLVED!

I uploaded new php.ini files the folder asked by open-school (copying from php5 project at GITHUB) like this:

$ sudo cp ~/workspace/php.ini /etc/php5/apache2 <br>

Must keep one copy of php.ini at ~/workspace

After that I instaled PHP5 curl extension with:

$ sudo apt-get install php5-curl

Then Restarted:

$ apachectl restart

Is there a way to change the pin code setting? For those of us who in the United Kingdom, pin code is actually post code and contains letters. Your software only allows numbers. This is a major downfall.

Forgot to check the email notification box

Good

We will change it . Good Suggestion .

Thank You.

Hi,

Very cool app,

error on open-school.org/contact.php (link from left sidebar in admin panel)

Thank You.

we are in an update process. :)

Hi Rajith,

I tried to install community edition, step 1 and 2 installed successfully. But in step 3 i got below error. please help me.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\htdocs\osv2.2-CE\core\db\CDbCommand.php on line 316

Sorry For the late reply .

Please increase the Maximum execution time in the php.ini .

:rolleyes:

Great looking software, with full feature list.

ā€¦butā€¦

Terrible support for a commercial product, which for me is a dealbreaker.

I contacted the developers over 2 weeks ago, and their sales staff is elusive (took over a week to remind them to contact me) and yet to send me promised documentation. And this is for a potential sale. Even PMā€™d the active promotor on the forum, but to no avail.

Itā€™s one thing writing great (looking) software, but the real deal is placing it in the hands of users.

Hello Crafter/Pradesh,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are under heavy development of our new version v2.3 . So that I cant look into my framework account.

Can I get your email id?

I will contact our sales team now .

Sorry once again.

[size="7"]Open-School Version 2.3 released[/size]

[size="3"]Below are some of the major additions in Version 2.3

1.New User Interface

2.Mobile Responsive Portals

3.User ACL

4.Academic Year

5.Online Admission

6.Notify Module

7.Editable Email HTML templates and SMS templates

8.Student Log

9.Employee Leave Application

10.Improvised Import module

11.Export Module

12.Bug Fixes

[/size]

https://www.open-school.org

Nice Work :)

Thank you ilaiya.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at admin@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.4.9 (Win64) PHP/5.5.12 Server at localhost Port 80

In error log

C:/wamp/www/Open-School/.htaccess: Invalid command ā€˜RewriteEngineā€™, perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

Many trail to enable LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so failed

Thanks for designing very nice software.I am facing below issue in open school portal. could you please help me is resolving this issue :

I ran concurrent test of 30 users and found that it is not releasing db connection because of this i am getting mysql server gone error.Could you please suggest how to fix this issue ? Please see below no. of connections is 1669 and it is not decreasing because of this my server crashes.

Variable_name Value

Aborted_connects 12

Connections 1669

Max_used_connections 21

Ssl_client_connects 0

Ssl_connect_renegotiates 0

Ssl_finished_connects 0

Threads_connected 3