Open-School

Please contact us

+91 0484 600 9496

or mail me your contact to rajith@wiwoinc.com

Hi Rajith,

Awesome work with this application.

Needed some help, i downloaded the community edition build 2.2 but while installing after step 3 i get a blank page. I assume that the problem is not with the application as i can see that lots of people have had successful installation.

Here are the screenshot. What could be the possible cause of this.5585

step3a.png

I think its related to your server’s maximum execution time.

Hi Rajith,

Congrats for your work. I’m very impressed with the Open-School UI.

I’m working on a Yii project which needs new UI designers (project is at https://app.wakedocuments.com)

Do you have in-house designers or you use freelance UI designers?

In any case, can you please send to me their contact information to check if we could work together in our project (at UI level)?

Thank you,

Leandro

Thank you very much Leandro :) :) :)

Cool!! :)

Thank you.

[size="6"][b]Open-School Moved to Github

[/b][/size]

Hi Rajith,

Congrats for your work. I’m very impressed with your work maily on your approach of developing in module bases,one question to you,i have seen your have well manage security based on users access,ie every user can access only what he/she have permision on it,i want to use the same senario on my project but i don know how i can go about it,On my side i used to empliment group role based authentication,but this approach give access to all user belong to that group.Please can you assist me on how you go about this in you project or is there extension which can assist me to handle this??

Hello Rajith.

Is this project built using yii 1 or yii 2 ? And how much time you needed to get it done ? It looks really nice. GZ

Hi mtaki,

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

I am using yii user + rights for the user management , authentication and authorization .

Use it, its easy to implement .

http://www.yiiframework.com/wiki/423/installing-yii-users-and-rights-to-newly-created-yii-app/

HI Nenad Zivkovic

Thank you :) :)

open-school is built with yii 1.x.x . As you know yii2 is not ready for mass implementation.

Thanks for your assistance i real appriciate

welcome :) :)

Awesome work bro…

Thanks for your patience and sharing the knowledge. it’s really cool and nice script.

Thank you … Thank you very much :) :)

Your welcome sir… nice to see you :)

:)

Hi Rajith,

What is the difference between CE and commercial edition. Can I use community edition freely forever with all features as commercial?

br

Ulik

Hi Ulik,

Community Edition is feature limited . it has only 5 major modules, but our premium version is with 20+ modules. you can see our online public demo at tryopenschool.com