Yii Themes

This last one definitely a winner, thanks for sharing !

yes, definitely. I’m always trying to encourage designers to upload some designs :) but they’re all FREE so it’s really hard …

–iM

awesome site and it’s an awesome idea to give the Yii community a boost.

If I have the time, I’ll try to make some.

It’s a great gift you give us, especially when we consider that you have personally hired someone to do many themes.

Thank you

Dear imehesz, you’re absolutely awesome to share this to all of us.

Let’s share and improve together.

Underk, Superpapi

thanks you guys, I’m glad you found it useful :)

(Underk, how did you know I hired someone?)

I hope everybody got my Christmas presents, the 2 responsive designs that can be used for mobile as well:

OneX and 320nUp

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

–iM

@imehesz

I had read the post where you explained that ;) : http://www.yiiframework.com/forum/index.php?/topic/9448-yii-themes/page__view__findpost__p__120994

Thank’s for your hard work!

[center]

[size="5"]30.000+ theme downloaded[/size] and

[size="6"]150.000+ theme viewed [/size]

[size="7"][color="#FF0000"]! T H A N K Y O U ![/color][/size]

Yii Themes

[/center]

Congratulations! That’s a lot of theming. :)

There’s a new theme in town. Check it out on the Yiithemes site: “A Fistful of Gradients”

good looking theme, thank you bglee!

–iM

This site was very useful for my friend. He used the themes from there for several sites. Great thanks :)

awesome :) I’m glad it was helpful!

–iM

Woohoo,

Two new themes in the gallery:

[size="4"]Hachimaki[/size] by dennis (THANKS!!!)

[url="http://yiithemes.mehesz.net/theme/111/hachimaki"]

[/url]

[size=“4”]Twitter Starter[/size] (based on Twitter Bootstrap 2!) by me ;)

[url="http://yiithemes.mehesz.net/theme/110/twitter-starter"]

[/url]

Enjoy!

–iM

Great work guys,

I have been looking for a good Yii admin theme. Couldn’t find one so i made one for myself and thought i would share.

I have uploaded a copy to your site its called Shadow Dancer by Simcoolus

The entire template is 1.6Mb so i had to delete the small icons folder so i could upload (since your site only allows 1Mb).

See the demo here:

webapplicationthemes.com/themes/

Feel free to get the full theme at

or just download the icons from famfamfam.com

Really nice, great job =)Loving the themes so far!

wow, that looks awesome - thanks!!! sorry for the 1mb limit, but my site is on a shared hosting and I don’t wanna use up all my space :)

thanks again, great theme!

–iM

If the icons is just the standard famfamfam icons, then it’s fine that we need to download them.

I somehow doubt that the theme uses all of them, so it could be cleaned up.

Great stuff, Mike. :)

And great stuff, Imehesz - as always!

Your welcome… will be adding a few more backend and front end themes in the next couple of weeks. I have a couple of PDFs that i never ended up using… might as well turn them into themes and share.

:)

Why do I need to register on your site to simple download free theme :angry: ? And download button doesn’t work. There is no file to download.

hello,

you don’t have to register. BUT as of yesterday I added some restrictions. You can’t download the same theme twice within 12 hours. I have my reasons …

–iM