Yii Interview Questions

Then it’s not the way you should proceed with this problem. Communication weakness isn’t connected with technology at all so these questions will not help you. In order to get better in it you can practice more or even find a person to teach you. I’d search for public speakers, actors etc.

Too bad Demosthenes is no longer available as a sparring partner :)

He-he. Still some great philosophers are still out there. Busy most of the time writing books etc. but still there.

Wow! Never thought of someone will ask a question like this… @Milind Wagmare, I suggest you start reviewing about yii framework if that’s the requirements of you employeer and just answer what they will asked… If you are knowledgeable in a particular area related to yii, I believe you can answer what is being asked. Keep it real! Good luck! :)

On the topic about how to show off your ability, I agree with Kiran. Anyone following this example will be in good shape.

hi

do not think like your are weak in communicate with other people just do your best the result automatically will come

so what happened with the interview?

Write a minimal application using Yii.

I’d add to the list of questions:

• Do you have a StackOverflow or similar website account, in other words do you contribute to certain community, what is it and what is your username there?

If your tech skills are good enough, communication would not matter that much, though it is rather important of course…

Good luck. :)

Hey, thanks for asking. Use below Links to prepare Yii Interview.
20 Best Yii Interview Questions

Basic Yii Interview Questions