Yii 3.0 When will it be released?

2 Likes

When it is done.

19 Likes

But it‘s gonna be done, right? In 2019? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it is going to be done :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Perfect! The Yii Framework is awesome, because it feels much faster than laravel :slight_smile:
I stay with yii !

8 Likes

me encantaria formar parte de este proyecto para su lanzamiento en el 2019 :guiño:

are you sure? Yii 3.0 will realesed? when? so, what is new in Yii 3.0?

Yes, we are sure 3.0 will be released when it’s done. You can see the progress at github repositories. You can get an idea about what is new in UPGRADE and by checking package structure.

1 Like

Hi Samdark,
We are eagerly waiting for the Yii3.

1 Like

Is more than faster, is well done.

1 Like

It is possible to fund development to make it even faster on https://opencollective.com/

3 Likes

Hi @samdark when they have estimated release Yii3?

Currently Laravel has taken a lot of ground, personally I prefer Yii like many here, however many companies and programmers follow the trend I mentioned.

I have my expectations in Yii3 and that the lost terrain is resumed, although I have noticed too much prolongation in its launching, is there anything I can collaborate on?

I hope this post is not taken badly, only curiosity and concern for the aforementioned, since it is a reality that is happening.

Greetings from Venezuela :wink:

1 Like

We plan start tagging alpha at the end of the year. At least will tag some packages.

There are many things to collaborate on: Contributing to Yii 3

1 Like

I hope Yii 3 will be fantastic.

1 Like

2020年马上就要结束了,php8已经发布了,Yii3什么时候能发布?

When it will be ready. We plan tagging alpha either at the end of the year or in the beginning of next year.

1 Like

Any possibility for Cassandra / MongoDb support in Yii3?

What do you mean?

Can we talk to mongodb without using any 3rd party extensions in yii3?

We can use official extension linked before, why you ask?