Yii 2.0 Beta Is Released

Hi all,

After nearly half a year of intensive development, we finally reached the beta milestone. We are very glad to announce that Yii 2.0 beta is released. You may find more details about what this release includes here: http://www.yiiframework.com/news/77/yii-2-0-beta-is-released/

We would like to say thank you to all for making this possible. Cheers!

• The Yii developer team

Great job guys. Time to start really diving in to Yii 2 for me.

Cheers and congratulations! ;)

Great… Thanks

Thanks for your hard work! :rolleyes:

glad to hear that ! congrats :lol:

happy to know that. :)

Congrats to Yii Dev team.

great news !! After Alpha, I can’t (and I won’t) wait to try this béta !

Thank you

B)

Same here; I’ve been holding off using it until it reached some level of stability, but I’ll definitely try it out for my next project.

Congratulations!

Same here as well… Congratulations!

Congratulations to all of you! Waiting eagerly to.use Yii2 in my new project!

Great work! I sincerely hope Yii2 gets picked up by an even greater audience, since it is really state-of-the-art. A big thanks to the entire team!

Great news!

Are there already books about Yii2 anyone can recommended? One of the great pro’s of the original framework was the availability of easy-to-read books like Ullman’s YiiBook. Our interns love it :slight_smile:

We would love to make the switch and benefit of the new options, mainly it’s namespaced structure.

Congrats!!

Wow, it has support for RESTful APIs. We were looking at other light frameworks for that work but now I think we will use Yii 2 :)

Amazing! Been waiting until a good release to start a new project :) looking at it so far great work guys.

Look forward to the future.

That is some very good news. Thanks to the Yii team for all the hard work!!!!

Sandy

nice job… awesome…

Just tried it and gotta to say Good Job to all of developers for this.

Congrats to Yii dev team!

Great job guys, yii is the best framework that i used. Thanks guys!