Yii 2.0 Beta Is Released

so excited for this. im going to start a new project in Yii 2 this weekend! cant wait!

What a great news :) Hope seeing the stable release soon.

Keep up the good work!

Waiting for Yii 2.0 RC for product project!

Good job on the Beta so far, just built the first application with it. Works smoothly.

congratulations and thanks for everything!

Congratulations && thank you for all the hard work and effort in bringing web development to higher level!

This is great news for yii developer from all over the world. But as beta is released most of people around the world are talking about it and client are choosing Yii2 for production mode.

I don’t how is it fair to start any medium scale project with Yii2.

As we we have very few third party extensions for this and even our knowledge can’t figure out it so smoothly. It takes some time to adapt.

Any suggestions please.

Congratulations! Yii 2.0 will take site development scenario to the next level.

Thank you guys! Can’t wait to rewrite my actual project for Yii2. :)

Thank you for your great job.

This is really amazing. Congratulations to all the team and thanks for this framework. Thanks to it I began to like PHP :)

Great work. cheers…!!

Well done guys, nay guess when the final version will be released…keep it up

Great job!! Congratulations to all of you!

Great news!!!

Any update when Yii 2.0 public release will come? I see many push on github but do we have any time frame?

As soon as possible. We don’t want to release buggy stuff. I’d expect some RCs soon.

Awesome framework ever :)

Recently, I started my first project on Yii2 framework and I’m quite excited by the experience. I’m looking forward for the final release and I hope the community around Yii2 will be flourishing in the future.

I must also pay tribute to Yii Team. I’ve just posted a report of a trifling flaw in the docs and Samdark made a fix just a few minutes later. The response time was just amazing! Yii Team is truly doing an awesome job!