vote for Yii

I voted too… Mine is 119th vote

We should answer the next survey (http://netbeans.org/community/netcat/ca_survey_69.html ). Netbeans team is doing it for planning the next release, and one of the questions is:

What are the 3 top features or improvements that you would like to see implemented in the next release?

So, we should answer: Support for YiiFramework (http://netbeans.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=181301 )

Best regards.

Hi all,

I am working on Ext4Yii and I am also going to provide a code completion plugin for NetBeans IDE to develop Ext4Yii templates.

My planning is also to provide Yii specific functionality in NetBeans IDE (like the symphony plugin)

Now I don’t really know what the voting resulted but If the our community’s requirements are feasible I am willing to develop the Yii plugin for the NetBeans IDE.

Let me know what you guys think…

Regards,

Gevik.

…voted… (126) ;)

DAMN, YES PLS :)

Voted

Here is something new from NetBeans - Create support for your favorite PHP framework

i will vote

Voted! #115 Votes

my is 161 ;)

Woohoo! Upped in Priority to P1…hopefully that means work will begin soon.

Sorry but I use Eclipse

Is anyone planning on providing support for Yii in netbeans according to this guide? If not, maybe a community effort could be initiated. I know I’d be interested.

Netbeans + Yii is the best combination!

I have added my vote too. I currently use Netbeans almost exclusively as my IDE on both OS X and Windows, mainly to code PHP using Zend Framework. ZF got the royal treatment in Netbeans recently, so adding the same extras for Yii would be very nice indeed.

Vote 191!

You should look into Aptana, 3.0 is coming out soon it too is an excellent IDE.

Aptana is slow and bloated compared to NetBeans.;)

It’s a customized Eclipse, isn’t it?

voted 201

Personally I like developing PHP with Netbeans and for me it kinda goes like this… Setup include paths to get code hinting. Setup the debugger allowing stepping through lines of PHP code. Use the builtin version support to help with collaboration and tracking code changes. Then link the repository into something like "Redmine" to complete the loop with issue tracking and knowledge management. Use WAMP to develop locally or if needed use the auto sync feature of WinSCP to automate uploads while you work.