Stay.com

Very nice website!

any question, your mobile site is 100% yii + JqueryMobile ?

Backend for mobile website is Yii but I don’t think we’re using jQueryMobile.

Great job. Full featured site.

May i know, you are using some api for hotels or do have own inventory?

hemc

It’s mixed from different APIs and our own data.

Pretty Awesome Work! Way to go Buddy…

So cool man, I hope to be making webapps just as cool as this one man, I take these kind of websites as great examples for my future projects.

Very nice. I was amazed by how fast the site was.

Nice Website ,Thanks

Wow, this guide in right side looks like perfect :)

Big project. Nice.

Very Nice Work! This site has really displayed features of Yii. Can you help me with the tools you used in build this website? I’m new yii framework i have a similar project in mind.

thanks in advance

All the tools are quite standard. Yii, MySQL, webserver, some of the Amazon AWS infrastructure. If you have particular questions — feel free to ask.

Great Site! Love the UI and the idea is awesome!

what was the url for the Project from stay.com? webhoteller.dk?

That was another project about hotels booking. It’s closed because of business reasons.

nice site…and performance…can u please provide me details of what all technologies u have used along with Yii.

It’s all very regular: MySQL, PHP on Yii 1.1 (want it bad to upgrade but have no time right now), Apache, nginx as proxy, some light AWS services usage, Redis for cache. I think that’s it on the server side. On the client it’s custom-coded jQuery based UI. TypeScript and LESS are used for it. The rest is how it’s made: everything time consuming is processed in background, UI inteacts with backend via async calls. API is used by mobile apps as well.

is it open source?

Nope.

Great news…thnx for the update.