Stackable & dragable windows ala youtube

Hi there,

got a question. When you enter youtube, there are several squares ("windows") which you can drag and drop to a new position in  the same column or move to a different column. And you can also minimize, mazimize, close the window. Do you know something similar done with jQuery? Thanks for your help.

Basically they are using the draggable droppable part of the UI, there are a few examples of this on the web

Thanks for the hint, nz