PHP Russia Online 2020

May 13th there will be free online conference I’m preparing. Will be about PHP in general, not Yii-specific but is somehow related to Yii 3. Among great speakers there will be authors of Cycle ORM that is used in Yii 3 demo app, author of PSR-7 implementation we use by default.

Conference language will be English.

8 Likes

Sounds very interesting, there is some important information missing from the website:

1. What does “online conference” mean, how to participate, over which tools? System requirements?
  2. Date is 13th of May 2020 but what time? :slight_smile:
1 Like
  1. Online means… online. It will be a video stream. No special technical requirements. If you want to just listen then it’s a browser. If you want to ask questions via voice that adds microphone and (if you want) a camera.
  2. Will be sent separately via email closer to event date.
2 Likes

Registered! Looking Forward to Join the Conf. :clap:

2 Likes

Conference’s language will be russian or there will be english presentations?

1 Like

Will it be in Russian Language?

1 Like

It will be in English from A to Z.

2 Likes

Yii! Am in!

1 Like

That’s going to be big. Almost 3000 participants registered so far.

3 Likes

Event is going to start in <2 days and still no info about time frame? I need to schedule my calendar :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The time frame is at the website: https://phprussia.ru/en/2020/online/. Scroll down.

3 Likes

Was unable to attend but very interested in some of the talks. Will any of the talks be published on YouTube or other video platform?

1 Like

In about two weeks all videos will be published after some post-processing.

4 Likes

Videos are ready:

4 Likes