Open Source Yii CMS - GXC CMS

Nice work, love where this is going. I’d like to join the project if you’d like an extra hand.

Hello guys,

I am newbie in Yii and I’d like to try your CMS. When I attempt to install the database, so I get the message “Remove locked file for install first bro!” – I think I proceeded exactly by the wiki page…

Could you help me, please, where I did a mistake?

Thank you

@Sep:

You need to delete .locked file in common folder of the sample project first, bro.

Nice day !

Great work !

Keep up the good work !

Cheers,

Gustavo

PS: There’s a small error when adding a block to a new page. “old_id is undefined”

@Gustavo:

Ya, I know that bug in Firefox ( The browser doesn’t understand the window.name value ). I’ve fixed it and going to commit.

Nice day ^^

nice work !

Nice work! But I noticed this CMS quite slow on my windows 7 + WAMP (64-bit) machine.

@IB Afriana:

Please check if you are using YII_DEBUG or not, if you are using it, comment it and it will run faster.

@mr80 and @Tri Nguyen

Your CMS is so awesome. Keep up the good work!!! :wink:

Really Nice. +1 from me.

I’ve finished updating the Resource embedding when creating content.

Now, I want to monitor the server status ( connections, cpu, ram,…) and display these info on the Dashboard. I’m still looking for a solution. If you have any advices, please post it here.

Thank you and have a nice day! ^^

Looks very good. I was expecting something simpler, but it already has a lot of features.

Hi !

I am agree to join this.

Thanks

Site : www.levanchien.info

Yahoo : levanchien_info

In my opinion, no one is allowed to join this project. :)

At least not until they have commited several patches and/or pull requests.

Just my two cents on project management. ;)

first of all, thank you you are great.

Since, I’m just new study yii. I try to follow the instruction , but don’t know how to configure as your advised. Seem I’m too new for yii. anyway would like very much to play. will be the most appreciated if you would

make an example as such , what should input for default path , how to create database and more.

What’s you may think it’s eaby,for me , don’t follow.

thank anyway.

Foon

Really nice! I can’t find anywhere what license this is under though… open source is cool but sadly without a license no-one can download/use it :(

If it is BSD license please make a license.txt B) B)

@Jacmoe:

I think your advice is great for now.

@foonmod:

We are making doc bro.

@Monkeychops:

We will add licence soon bro.

Have a great day guys! ^^

If you let the good contributers join, instead of just accepting anyone, you will not end up with dead weight, but have a decent team of active developers.

I made my share of mistakes, so I speak from experience. :P

Tried the online sample project and it looks great!

I’ve installed GxC on my local machine but after trying to load the frontend I get the following error:

Declaration of GxcUser::login() should be compatible with that of CWebUser::login()

any idea what I did wrong?

jc

@NITRO:

Try with this bro : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1248952/php-5-disable-strict-standards-error