Need a collaborator

I am looking for someone with advanced knowledge for advice and help with projects. I have a limited budget but I will pay for the help

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

Hello,

PM sent.

BR

Trish

Hi @Enekoos ,
Hope you’re doing well.
If you are still looking for the same. I can help you with the same in minimum budget.
M.ail send from jennifer (dot) wrexim (at) g.mail (dot) com or add over $kype- live:jennifer.wcoast
Please go through it and share your feedback.
Thanks & Regards,
Jennifer :slight_smile:

You have not said how long would you like to get help.
I have limited free hours and expertise that I would gladly sell. Like 2hours per day on remote tools.
Let me know if that is enough for you!

Hi Enekoos ,
I am available for help further
Please connect to discuss
eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Hey there
I am an expert web developer with 10+ years experience.
Until now, I have worked on various types of project such as E-commerce,Q&A, CRM, CMS, etc.
I know almost php&javascript framework and I have rich expereinces and deep knowledges in yii,yii2,JavaScript, laravel,wordpress,java and HTML.
I can complete your project before your deadline and offer you best quality code.
I’m ready to discuss about your project and start immediately.
please send me message so we can discuss further.
Best regards.
Kimi

Hi @Enekoos! Could you please share more info about the task that you need assistance with? I might be able to help. Please reach out to me via email at tania@wetelo.com or Skype live:6226922a6a8dbf0f
Cheers,
Tania

Hello @Enekoos,

Still are you looking for advice and help then contact me on my id : shahdarshanv@gmail.com or skype: shah.darshanv

Thanks,
Darshan

Hi, is your offer still valid?
I will be glad to help in any way I can
JanWatsonK0T@yahoo.com

Seniorphp/Yii developer available to hire.