Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to you schmunk on beta 7 -

and great contriobutions from CoLT too

So many new features…thanks to yii

Will try out soon!

Best regards

Seal

Hey

First impression of p2b7 is really very nice! A lot of work has been done, a lot will be done to test it out:D

Couple notices and suggestions:

1(not approved). When going to modules->srbac in admin panel it is shown without back reference to Phundament(just plain srbac) | Tested again - and it is working normally, maybe the theme changes was involved ;)

2(edited). http://localhost/p2b7/www/en_us/p2/p2User/userupdate :

Note!

This is the layout from C:\wamp\www\p2b7\views\layouts\main.php, consider using a theme.

Could you explain in more details about this new feature or how to implement style to all pages?:) (in simple way - because I believe nowadays only KISS ‘keep it simple stupid’ goes through the tons of hundreds CMS’s :D )

[edit]Also after update no message confirms that user data was updated.

1. Have you seen my added issues in GCode 22, 23, 24?

By the way, yii theme work is really impressive ;D

CRUD testing to be continued… :)

CoLT

First of all, tried default yiic p2 CRUD (p2model, p2crud):

1. On http://localhost/p2b7/www/en_us/client/update?id=7 and http://localhost/p2b7/www/en_us/client/show?id=7

Delete button does not work: http://localhost/p2b7/www/en_us/client/delete?id=7

error code:

PHP Error

Description

Undefined index: ClID

Source File

C:\wamp\www\p2b7\controllers\ClientController.php(139)

00139: $this->loadKlientas($_REQUEST[‘ClID’])->delete();

1. Also early mentioned problems with extra PK field ant others;)

What about these implementations? Are they possible to implemented now with Phundament2 default p2crud ? :) I believe it is really great time saver to use it with lot of simple DB tables ;)

[size=“1”]OT: Tried crazy thing, theme->yii; yiic shell; model Client, crud Client :D no comments…

This idea went on error:

CException

Description

Property "ClientController.breadcrumbs" is not defined.

Source File

C:\wamp\www\p2b7\www\themes\yii\views\layouts\main.php(41)

[/size]

Regards,

CoLT

As p2crud is cool but as I have noticed not finished/traslated feature from Yii 1.1.1, I tried what’s more seems to be future CRUD’ing, Model’ing etc. tool - Gii :)

Am I missing something because I haven’t noticed where Gii is added in the Phundament’s modules?

I’ve done it in config main.php

'modules'=>array(

'gii'=>array(

'class'=>'system.gii.GiiModule',

'password'=>'hellogii'

),

),  

And before p2b7 Gii testing I’ve worked around with Yii 1.1.1dev Gii to see it’s features and functionalities (BTW Gii IS REALLY IMPRESSIVE). After trieng Gii on Phundament I got basically same results as Model, Crud on Yiic Shell :D So maybe I done something wrong on defining Gii on config, or I missed Templates for Phundament.

Thanks!

CoLT

Hello schmunk,

I mean admin back panel, something like in Joomla! for example.

Greets

Maciej

Sorry, haven’t tried Joomla for years.

Phundament has a very basic admin backend at the moment, you can either add your own widgets to the default one in the cell or simply overwrite the view in a theme, should be themefolder/views/p2/default/index.php

And p2.components.P2Menu is a menu for all phundament tasks and since at least b7 it detects modules automatically.

Does this help?

@CoLT:

Thanks for your feedback, but I’ll have to read through first …

OK, I will think about writing my own back panel :)

Thanks for you help schmunk

Best regards

Seal

Yep;) the most important feature would be sophisticated yet simple CRUD porting from Yii 1.1.1 :) It is really enjoyable to use such a CRUD tool, it has good design, useful search functionality etc:)

By the way, I have noticed one thing: on admin panel when trying to create Cell Widget (front page on admin back end) the first drop down element is HTML and it should be ''Please select… as in previous versions ;) because I have to choose other one to get back to HTML widget creation pop-up :)

ALSO - new widget creation pop-up is not in front of dev’s eyes but at the bottom of Admin panel :)

P.S. Added some new issues But the main ISSUE REMAINS CRUD :)

Regards,

CoLT

Hi guys,

thanks for your feedback and ticket creation.

At the moment I’ll wait for a final version of gii before porting the CRUDs.

In the meantime I put some work into the existing P2-CRUDs, to enable Relations with the Relation-Widget from thyseus.

I currently have a lot of work to do, so don’t expect too many updates ;)

Best regards,

schmunk

Oh a lot work has been done already! :)

It’s wise to wait for stable version of Gii. What should I try to use Yii Crud search with Phundament2 before stable Gii?

Thanks for your time and great growing CMS! :)

Best regards,

CoLT

It would be nice to have a quick fix to use search in Phundament2 Crud :)

:)

Greets

CoLT

[lithron bugs]

Hey

1. I see some changes in SVN with CRUD, maybe it has any fixes related with non working default search in p2???

1. Another thing I tried to see demo pdf from Lithron:

Installed Pdflib 7, and Swftools from here http://www.swftools.org/download.html (as I saw later swf tools are already implemented, right?)

2.1. And when going to http://localhost/p2b7/www/en_us/p2/default/pdf

and trying to preview it just show: error

And with Render & Direct Download:

PDFlibException

Description

Font 'C:\wamp\www\p2b7\data\fonts\gw-fonts-ttf-1.0\CasUni\CaslonRoman' with encoding 'unicode': Font file (AFM, PFM, TTF, OTF etc.) or host font not found

Source File

C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\lithron\Lithron.php(321)

00309:             }

00310:             $this->Fonts[$family][$subtype]["spacewidth"] = $this->DummyPDF->stringwidth(" ", $handle, 1);

00311:         }

00312:     }

00313: 

00314:     public function getFontHandle($pdf, $handlekey, $family, $subtype)

00315:     {

00316:         $f = $this->Fonts[$family][$subtype];

00317:         if (!isset($f[$handlekey]))

00318:         {

00319:             $emb = isset($f["embedding"]) ? $f["embedding"] : "false";

00320:             $enc = isset($f["encoding"]) ? $f["encoding"] : $this->DefaultEncoding;

00321:             $handle = $pdf->load_font($f["name"], $enc, "embedding={".$emb."}");

00322:             $this->Fonts[$family][$subtype][$handlekey] = $handle;

00323:         }

00324:         else

00325:         $handle = $f[$handlekey];

00326:         return $handle;

00327:     }

00328: 

00329: 

00330:     public function getStringWidth($node, $string)

00331:     {

00332:         $family = Property::get($node, "font-family");

00333:         $weight = Property::get($node, "font-weight");

Stack Trace

#0 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\lithron\Lithron.php(321): PDFlib->load_font('C:\wamp\www\p2b...', 'unicode', 'embedding={true...')

#1 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\lithron\Lithron.php(303): Lithron->getFontHandle(Object(PDFlib), 'dummyhandle', 'junicode', 'normal')

#2 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\lithron\Lithron.php(119): Lithron->initializeFonts()

#3 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\modules\p2\extensions\pdf\EPdfManager.php(97): Lithron->init()

#4 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\modules\p2\extensions\pdf\EPdfRenderAction.php(49): EPdfManager->renderJob()

#5 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\CController.php(300): EPdfRenderAction->run()

#6 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\filters\CFilterChain.php(129): CController->runAction(Object(EPdfRenderAction))

#7 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\filters\CFilter.php(41): CFilterChain->run()

#8 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\CController.php(999): CFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))

#9 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\filters\CInlineFilter.php(59): CController->filterAccessControl(Object(CFilterChain))

#10 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\filters\CFilterChain.php(126): CInlineFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))

#11 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\CController.php(283): CFilterChain->run()

#12 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\CController.php(257): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(EPdfRenderAction), Array)

#13 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\CWebApplication.php(320): CController->run('renderPdf')

#14 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\CWebApplication.php(120): CWebApplication->runController('p2/ajax/renderP...')

#15 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\base\CApplication.php(135): CWebApplication->processRequest()

#16 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\www\index.php(13): CApplication->run()

#17 {main}2010-04-23 03:51:12 Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) PHP/5.3.0 Yii Framework/1.1.2-dev

By the way sample Hello world works nice! Great extension!

2.2. When tested out preview(also tested r74 fix) it show HTTP request error:

2.3. I see the licence setting in WorkerFile.php but how do I properly set this option? $pdf->set_parameter("license", "test"); does not even throw error of invalid licence key.

2.4. Second example from Lithron example page Headlines, Paragraphs & Lists throws following:

PHP Error

Description

DOMDocument::loadXML() [<a href='domdocument.loadxml'>domdocument.loadxml</a>]: xmlParseEntityRef: no name in Entity, line: 19

Source File

C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\lithron\Lithron.php(102)

00090:         {

00091:             $this->DefaultEncoding = "iso8859-1";

00092:             Lithron::log("PDFlib Lite mode: Changing DefaultEncoding to 'iso8859-1'", LOG_WARNING, "BlockImage");

00093:             #exit;

00094:         }

00095: 

00096:         Lithron::trace("Cleaning XML", "Lithron");

00097:         $this->CleanedXML = $this->cleanXML($this->getXMLString());

00098:         #file_put_contents("/tmp/last.xml", $this->CleanedXML);

00099: 

00100:         Lithron::trace("Loading XML into DOM-Document", "Lithron");

00101:         $this->Document = new DOMDocument();

00102:         if ($this->Document->loadXML($this->CleanedXML) === false)

00103:         {

00104:             throw new LithronException("Can not load XML");

00105:         }

00106:         //echo "Loaded XML: <pre>".htmlentities($this->Document->saveXML())."</pre><hr>";

00107: 

00108:         Lithron::trace("Initializing CSSTidy", "Lithron");

00109:         $this->Tidy = new CssTidy();

00110:         $this->Tidy->set_cfg('compress_colors', false);

00111:         $this->Tidy->set_cfg('optimise_shorthands', 0);

00112:         $this->Tidy->set_cfg('compress_font-weight', false);

00113: 

00114:         Lithron::trace("Initializing XPath", "Lithron");

Stack Trace

#0 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\lithron\Lithron.php(102): DOMDocument->loadXML()

#1 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\modules\p2\extensions\pdf\EPdfManager.php(97): Lithron->init()

#2 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\modules\p2\extensions\pdf\EPdfRenderAction.php(49): EPdfManager->renderJob()

#3 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\CController.php(300): EPdfRenderAction->run()

#4 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\filters\CFilterChain.php(129): AjaxController->runAction()

#5 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\filters\CFilter.php(41): CFilterChain->run()

#6 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\CController.php(999): CAccessControlFilter->filter()

#7 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\filters\CInlineFilter.php(59): AjaxController->filterAccessControl()

#8 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\filters\CFilterChain.php(126): CInlineFilter->filter()

#9 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\CController.php(283): CFilterChain->run()

#10 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\CController.php(257): AjaxController->runActionWithFilters()

#11 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\CWebApplication.php(320): AjaxController->run()

#12 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\CWebApplication.php(120): CWebApplication->runController()

#13 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\base\CApplication.php(135): CWebApplication->processRequest()

#14 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\www\index.php(13): CWebApplication->run()

2.5. Tested example with image rendering:

Renders PDF fine but the image is not displayed. Maybe because of file path?

Tried:

• C:\wamp\www\p2b7\data\pic.jpg

• data\pic.jpg

• data\p2File\p2File_4bd10093c4830_pic.jpg

• etc.

Thanks for attention :)

Greetings

CoLT

[critical-solved in SVN]

When creating new Page in p2b7:

CException

Description

P2PageController cannot find the requested view "application.views.cms.default".

Source File

C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\CController.php(757)

00745:     {

00746:         if(($viewFile=$this->getViewFile($view))!==false)

00747:         {

00748:             $output=$this->renderFile($viewFile,$data,true);

00749:             if($processOutput)

00750:                 $output=$this->processOutput($output);

00751:             if($return)

00752:                 return $output;

00753:             else

00754:                 echo $output;

00755:         }

00756:         else

00757: throw new CException(Yii::t('yii','{controller} cannot find the requested view "{view}".',

00758:                 array('{controller}'=>get_class($this), '{view}'=>$view)));

00759:     }

00760: 

00761:     /**

00762:      * Renders dynamic content returned by the specified callback.

00763:      * This method is used together with {@link COutputCache}. Dynamic contents

00764:      * will always show as their latest state even if the content surrounding them is being cached.

00765:      * This is especially useful when caching pages that are mostly static but contain some small

00766:      * dynamic regions, such as username or current time.

00767:      * We can use this method to render these dynamic regions to ensure they are always up-to-date.

00768:      *

00769:      * The first parameter to this method should be a valid PHP callback, while the rest parameters

Stack Trace

#0 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\CController.php(687): CController->renderPartial('application.vie...', Array, true)

#1 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\modules\p2\controllers\P2PageController.php(114): CController->render('application.vie...', Array)

#2 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\actions\CInlineAction.php(32): P2PageController->actionView()

#3 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\CController.php(300): CInlineAction->run()

#4 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\filters\CFilterChain.php(129): CController->runAction(Object(CInlineAction))

#5 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\filters\CFilter.php(41): CFilterChain->run()

#6 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\CController.php(999): CFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))

#7 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\filters\CInlineFilter.php(59): CController->filterAccessControl(Object(CFilterChain))

#8 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\filters\CFilterChain.php(126): CInlineFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))

#9 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\CController.php(283): CFilterChain->run()

#10 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\CController.php(257): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(CInlineAction), Array)

#11 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\CWebApplication.php(320): CController->run('view')

#12 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\web\CWebApplication.php(120): CWebApplication->runController('p2/p2Page/view')

#13 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\lib\yii\base\CApplication.php(135): CWebApplication->processRequest()

#14 C:\wamp\www\p2b7\www\index.php(13): CApplication->run()

#15 {main}

2010-04-23 23:55:16 Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) PHP/5.3.0 Yii Framework/1.1.2-dev

I have manually edited p2_page:

view&render attributes to /cms/default & cms

-[solved]After that Language bar becomes inactive (I believe 404 is better than disabled language bar?).

[edit]

Logic - create page with language all if needed, and add widgets with needed language props.

-[solved]After Pii To P2 updates I have been confused a little bit :) how do I change the Header Cell, Main Cell, Left Cell, add Right Cell to newly created page in a right way?

I would like to have structure for new Page1 as in Home page.

[edit]

By implementing views and layouts(code)+add them in p2 module conf :)

CoLT

[solved]

Would be nice to have a feedback on how to change the styles in themes.

Tried to test out by copying ‘classic’ to ‘test’ and changing main.css etc was no success.

(In Pii I had done that with ease)

:)

Am I tired or P2 gets too much complex? :D

[solved]

As clearing www/assets has not fixed it, the hard Apache restart made a thing clearing browsers cache helped me out ;)

BTW now Gii CRUD’s in P2 support search and etc ;) Just styles needs to be fixed.

Waiting for FeedBack on other Critical Phundament2 b7 issues.

CoLT

[critical]

1. Contact page

http://localhost/p2b7/www/en_us/site/contact

http://localhost/p2b7/www/de_de/site/contact

etc.

PHP Error

Description

Undefined variable: contact

Source File

C:\wamp\www\ssis\views\site\contact.php(19)

00007:         <?php echo Yii::app()->user->getFlash('contact'); ?>

00008: </div>

00009: <?php else: ?>

00010: 

00011: <p>

00012:     If you have business inquries or other questions, please fill out the following form to contact us. Thank you.

00013: </p>

00014: 

00015: <div class="yiiForm">

00016: 

00017:         <?php echo CHtml::beginForm(); ?>

00018: 

00019: <?php echo CHtml::errorSummary($contact); ?>

00020: 

00021:     <div class="simple">

00022:             <?php echo CHtml::activeLabel($contact,'name'); ?>

00023:             <?php echo CHtml::activeTextField($contact,'name'); ?>

00024:     </div>

00025:     <div class="simple">

00026:             <?php echo CHtml::activeLabel($contact,'email'); ?>

00027:             <?php echo CHtml::activeTextField($contact,'email'); ?>

00028:     </div>

00029:     <div class="simple">

00030:             <?php echo CHtml::activeLabel($contact,'subject'); ?>

00031:             <?php echo CHtml::activeTextField($contact,'subject',array('size'=>60,'maxlength'=>128)); ?>

Stack Trace

#0 C:\wamp\www\ssis\lib\yii\web\CBaseController.php(119): require()

#1 C:\wamp\www\ssis\lib\yii\web\CBaseController.php(88): SiteController->renderInternal()

#2 C:\wamp\www\ssis\lib\yii\web\CController.php(748): SiteController->renderFile()

#3 C:\wamp\www\ssis\lib\yii\web\CController.php(687): SiteController->renderPartial()

#4 C:\wamp\www\ssis\controllers\SiteController.php(66): SiteController->render()

#5 C:\wamp\www\ssis\lib\yii\web\actions\CInlineAction.php(32): SiteController->actionContact()

#6 C:\wamp\www\ssis\lib\yii\web\CController.php(300): CInlineAction->run()

#7 C:\wamp\www\ssis\lib\yii\web\CController.php(278): SiteController->runAction()

#8 C:\wamp\www\ssis\lib\yii\web\CController.php(257): SiteController->runActionWithFilters()

#9 C:\wamp\www\ssis\lib\yii\web\CWebApplication.php(320): SiteController->run()

#10 C:\wamp\www\ssis\lib\yii\web\CWebApplication.php(120): CWebApplication->runController()

#11 C:\wamp\www\ssis\lib\yii\base\CApplication.php(135): CWebApplication->processRequest()

#12 C:\wamp\www\ssis\www\index.php(13): CWebApplication->run()

2010-04-26 14:26:07 Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) PHP/5.3.0 Yii Framework/1.1.2-dev

In Pii it worked well with all languages :)

1. How do I properly Localize and Internationalize Phundament2? In p2b7\modules\p2\messages I localize Phundament2 BUT how do I localize properly Yii messages? Like ‘Please fix the following input errors:’ etc?

(previously I set the language=>property and used:

'coreMessages'=>array(

'basePath'=>'protected/messages',

),

Greetings,

CoLT

Couple fixes in L10N/I18N on Phundament2:

p2b7\modules\p2\models\P2User.php

Add:

138            'password' => Yii::t('P2Module.p2','Password'),

139            'status' => Yii::t('P2Module.p2','Status'),

Change to:

public static function statusOptions() {

return array(

self::STATUS_DELETED => Yii::t('P2Module.p2','Deleted'),

self::STATUS_BLOCKED => Yii::t('P2Module.p2','Blocked'),

self::STATUS_NEW     => Yii::t('P2Module.p2','New'),

self::STATUS_VERIFIED=> Yii::t('P2Module.p2','Verified'),

self::STATUS_ACTIVE  => Yii::t('P2Module.p2','Active'),

);

}

p2b7\modules\p2\views\p2User\admin.php

1     <h2><?php echo Yii::t('P2Module.p2','Managing P2User'); ?></h2>

21    <th><?php echo Yii::t('P2Module.p2','Actions'); ?></th>

37      <?php echo CHtml::link(Yii::t('P2Module.p2','Update'),array('update','id'=>$model->id,'return_url' => P2Helper::return_url())); ?>

38      <?php echo CHtml::linkButton(Yii::t('P2Module.p2','Delete'),array(

41      	  'confirm'=>Yii::t('P2Module.p2','Are you sure to delete #{$model->id}?'), [i](need fix to show ID if possible)[/i]

p2b7\modules\p2\views\p2User\list.php

1 <h2><?php echo Yii::t('P2Module.p2','P2User List'); ?></h2>

p2b7\modules\p2\views\p2User\show.php

1 <h2><?php echo Yii::t('P2Module.p2','View P2User'); ?> <?php echo $model->id; ?></h2>

p2b7\modules\p2\views\p2User\update.php

1 <h2><?php echo Yii::t('P2Module.p2','Update P2User'); ?> <?php echo $model->id; ?></h2>

3        <?php echo Yii::t('P2Module.p2','Fields with <span class=\\"required\\">*</span> are required.'); ?>

57        <?php echo CHtml::submitButton($update ? Yii::t('P2Module.p2','Save'):Yii::t('P2Module.p2','Create')); ?>

p2b7\modules\p2\views\p2User\create.php

1 <h2><?php echo Yii::t('P2Module.p2','New P2User');?></h2>

Exploiting Yii features is crucial to fully support L10N/I18N :)

2 cents;)

p2b7\views\site\index.php

1 <?php $this->pageTitle=Yii::t('P2Module.p2','Home').' - '.Yii::app()->name; ?>

p2b7\www\themes\ssis\views\layouts\main.php

22                     $items[] = array('label'=>Yii::t('P2Module.p2','Home'), 'url'=>Yii::app()->homeUrl);

Another 2 cents ;)

p2b7\www\themes\ssis\views\layouts\main.php

29                    $items[] = array('label'=>Yii::t('P2Module.p2','Login'), 'url'=>array('/site/login'), 'visible'=>Yii::app()->user->isGuest);

30                    $items[] = array('label'=>ucfirst(Yii::app()->user->name).Yii::t('P2Module.p2',"'s Profile"), 'url'=>array('/p2/p2User/userupdate'), 'visible'=>!Yii::app()->user->isGuest);

31                    $items[] = array('label'=>Yii::t('P2Module.p2','Logout'), 'url'=>array('/site/logout'), 'visible'=>!Yii::app()->user->isGuest);

p2b7\modules\p2\components\P2CrudActionBar.php

72                     'confirm'=>Yii::t('P2Module.p2','Are you sure?'),

I believe now p2 gets even better!

Have any ideas why I can’t use Yii validation transtalions yii.php ?

Greetings,

CoLT

[notice]

Checking SVN for critical fixes :)

e.g.

/* pages */

'p2.page.availableLayouts' => array(

'application.views.layouts.main' => 'Main'

),

'p2.page.availableViews' =>array(

'application.views.cms.default' => 'Default',

'application.views.cms.simple'  => 'Simple',

),

to

/* pages */

'p2.page.availableLayouts' => array(

'application.views.layouts.main' => 'Main'

),

'p2.page.availableViews' =>array(

'/cms/default' => 'Default',

//  'application.views.cms.default' => 'Default_er', 

'application.views.cms.simple'  => 'Simple',

),

After r79:

CoLT

[notice-suggestions]

I update P2 to latest SVN and I see CRUD feature grows rapidly :wink:

Few notices:

1. Is it CSS style missing, or what but User management is without styles:

1. I see rapid CRUD yii features implementation:

Some draft suggestion - USE Yii features, except Yii Create view - IMHO it’s little bit too lame compared to previous versions of Yii create view (Phundament2 CRUDs create page also is(was) nice!)

List eg.:

yii-style-list.PNG

BTW, now manage style looks a bit nicer than previously!

Manage(admin) e.g.:

Any news on how to use Yii message translations?

BTW, contact page is still not working:)

Thanks for updates!

Greetings,

CoLT

Hi CoLT,

thank you, many many of those issues have been fixed in SVN.

I am looking forward to release beta 8 this week.

The themeing stuff made me a lot of headaches :angry:

But it’s pretty cool now.

And what’s best is, that p2cruds are created with full relation support.

Everything in beta 8 … :)

Best regards,

schmunk

Uploading beta 8 …

http://code.google.com/p/phundament/downloads/list