Looking for multiple Yii2 Backend Developers - Remote - Part or Full Time

Hi there,
Long time lurker, first time poster. Been working on projects where Yii2 is used since 2014.

We’re currently scaling up and looking for multiple backend developers with Yii2 experience to join our team long term. Our organisation/Main office is located in Belgium however our team is international.

What we do

We guide companies to a complete digital strategy by setting up a smart office solution. Our product offers a complete SaaS platform of tools for entrepreneurs.

What we’re lookig for: You have

• Strong Yii2 experience
  • Proven knowledge in writing modern, maintainable and scalable PHP applications. You are very Familiar with PHP 7 and you have already some experience with PHP 8
  • Good knowledge of MariaDB/MySQL
  • Experience with working on multi-tenant systems
  • Experience with tools like Jira and Gitlab.
  • Experience with building Progressive Web Applications.
  • Worked in an agile software development environment with continuous delivery and DevOps

You are

• A solid team member of our SCRUM team and a real team player. You can work independently, but you are aware that it only takes a message or a call to reach out to the team
  • Always looking to improve and you are a critical thinker

You can apply through this link Back-End Developer - Easybox
We’ll get back to you with some followup questions and a date for an introduction interview:

Looking forward to you joining our team!

3 Likes

Application sent. feel free to check more about me here.

hello I have a quiet experience with yii2
I did make mini cms using yii2 with a dynamic form which will represent the form of participation for a challenger after that you may visualize Statistiques related to the answer of participants,I also have an understanding of making custom widgets, and testing using codeception.

email:amardjebabla10@gmail.com
phone:+213798457017

Hi, JulioLopes
Hope you are doing well. Do you still need Yii2 developer. If yes you can contact to me over the skype or email. I will be eager to listen from you.

email:- shamshi1988@gmail.com
portfolio:- Portfolio - PHP Geeks