Looking for Freelance Yii 2 Developers - Philippines

We’re looking for a Yii2 Developer freelancer who can be part of a Yii 2 Developer Team in developing an Procurement Monitoring System. This is a short-term engagement but with possible other project opportunities.

If you have a solid 4 year’s experience in developing business applications using Yii 2, boostrap 4, AJAX, mysql, jquery, html5, JS 6, git repo (Bitbucket or github) and Project/Task management (Jira, Mondays, Trello, etc - optional) please PM me by sending your CV, number of days you can spare, available date and time for interview (at the soonest) and earliest possible date you can start.

Hello @nelsonym
PM sent, please check.
BR
Trish

Hello @nelsonym

I can help you with Yii2 developer, sent you PM please check.

Regards,
Ron

Hi Nelson,
I am available for interview.
Please check PM sent

eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Please send your CV highlighting your number of years experience on Yii 2 Framework and your role.

Requirement is until December 21, 2021

Aye you still looking for Yii2 Developers. I have more than 5 years of experience in yii2 development with fluent knowledge of boostrap, css ,mysql. html, etc. I am working as freelancers basis. You can contact us using the skype = tanveer.abbas370 ,email =abbastanveer392@gmail.com ,whatsapp =00923006053362 .

I’m open to work. My profile. I have 10+ years experience with Yii