Logo Yii Framework

I don’t like the last 3 :P

me too,  :) , but it was only to see.

sorry my english brother

Say Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! for all your web application! (e,e,e) = Yii, so you speak Yii!

I liked! It's my preferred logo for yii framework.

It's a good identity. What do you thinks?

Yii is cute, I like 15b!

They’re not professional. I don’t like them :) I still think that the firsts are the best :D

They're not professional. I don't like them  I still think that the firsts are the best

Same for me. I like the color on yf15g, but the logo himself is not professional. Good luck :)

They're not professional. I don't like them  I still think that the firsts are the best

Same for me. I like the color on yf15g, but the logo himself is not professional. Good luck :)

I think 15a - 15c have a unique touch and play with the resemblance to comic language of the word "Yii". Definitely something that gets remembered. It would outstand of many other framework logos - just like Yii itself.

So: I like those bubbles and the missing “professionality” can also be seen as playful contrast to Yii. :)

Hey, take look at my yii logo version. What do you think about it?

I vote (if possible) for Page 2.jpg created by “hex” http://www.yiiframew…ttach=387;image

Dei uma melhorada para ficar mais séria (pt_br)  :)

The same theme of the logo yf15, but with a touch that let the logo more serious.

Posted Image

Suggestions Welcome

excellent!

for your appreciation and suggestion. it was based on that logo.  ;)

Posted Image

the letter 'Y' that involves the globe represents the programmers' union that make 'Yii' to be "the best php framework" of the present time in the world. it also represents the item: extensible and the two letters 'ii' the items easy, efficient. it is a dynamic logo with soft curves and with appearance of speed. there is no equal. the colors were maintained of the current logo.

it’s easy to remind! look the logo… and… close your eyes  ;) … can open the eyes  :D . did see? its the new Yii Framework!

I hope you like.  :)

Posted Image

(in misc light/dark backgrounds)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

macada07, it’s need look for more time to understand that the sign is Yii! the sign should be less confused. nice try.  ;)

I love macada07's.

They are simple, minimal and beautiful.

obtrusive.

I like the bubbles by armando  :o