Logo Yii Framework

in this case, I am applying the logo without and with background and also with different colors. I like!

Posted Image

I would like your opinion or suggestion.

Posted Image

Posted Image

thanks.

Nice try. Two comments.

1, I think the original version looks better to me.

2, I think sharp corners but I have to choose one among the last group, I think yf12b looks the best to me.

yf07b or yf12a

yf12b is the worst

I like yf07

moho: I agree with #1

ekerazha: I would choose the yf12a

bitshine: in my opinion, good choice

Hey, take look at my yii logo version. What do you think about it?

@hex: Looks great! The blue one fits better on current Yii sits,  the black one is more stylish though!

@hex: Looks great! The blue one fits better on current Yii sits,  the black one is more stylish though!

well…it's just one version, the second one is to show how it will look on high contrast/monochrome if required in some cases. Glad you like it.

Hex: great job, the font style looks nice. i like the blue theme.

Hex: great job, the font style looks nice. i like the blue theme.

Thanks armando, and just for everyone to know, there is just only one version, the one on the blue, the second spec on high contrast is to show the easy to "scan" structure and his portability on low colour situations without loosing the main concept. (excuse my english)

don’t worry. i understand the job. however, put a name under the logo. it’s easy for everyone. ;)

você entendeu o que eu disse? :)

something like this?

very good!  :)

My logo proposal is drawn in my whiteboard, hehe.

And Yii is the sound of the dragon, Yiiiiii!

^^ where are the eyes of the dragon? your logo is very funny!  :D

My logo proposal is drawn in my whiteboard, hehe.

And Yii is the sound of the dragon, Yiiiiii!

Interesting idea :-?, although a bit too complex in my opinion, try to simplify it, and include somehow the 'yii' in a better way. Great start!

Thx armando and hex, i am not a designer, particulary i love the webs whithout CSS and with old tables and styles, my logo was only a little idea for real designers.

it's inspired by Wii.

Posted Image