Currently, we are looking for a team member at Teamgate!
Teamgate is a fast-moving, lean product development team, looking for the newest member to help maintain and develop the CRM application product. Your experience with PHP in a LAMP stack backend development has you primed for a new adventure. If you consider yourself a true problem solver, always seeking creative solutions and you’re ready to join a company helping their clients make better decisions – let’s talk!
The team: you will work in a cosy team of Teamgate, but you will also have a lot of support from the mother company – Xenon.
How you’ll spend your days at Teamgate:
- Collaborating with a small team of developers to design, build and support new features and enhance our existing platform including an occasional bug fix.
- Working with other departments, stakeholders, and customers on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues.
- Maintaining the support of past and future technical solutions, coding, compliance and security standards.
- Taking the product to another level by applying new tools and technologies into the existing stack.
- Working with AWS solutions and service migrations.
- Assisting with infrastructure maintenance when needed, working on Terraform IaaC.
- Assisting with GitLab CI/CD pipelines and environment changes or fixes, when needed or seen as a good suggestion to implement.
- Working with partially headless MVC software design pattern.
- Building new or maintaining existing components, modules, extensions and services.
- Adding new or maintaining existing integrations.
Note: Teamgate vision is to grow the internal team by acquiring career opportunities in-house.
What we offer
- An environment where you are empowered and can see your impact.
- Work/collaborate directly with the founders and professionals from different areas of expertise.
- Salary from 3500 to 5500 Eur gross.
- Opportunity to become a lead engineer and take your career to the next level.
- Great office location in the city centre and fully-remote work option if you prefer working from home.
- Parking place.
- Huge office kitchen with a lot of tasty coffee.
- Health insurance package.
- Game room with Xbox, music equipment, foosball, punch bags etc.
- Share option opportunity.
What it takes to be successful on our team:
- At least 3 years of professional experience – hopefully in a high growth SaaS company.
- Experience with Git, preferably Git Flow technique.
- Experience with the Unix development environment and command line.
- Understanding of Web Application Security fundamentals.
- An organized professional capable of managing your time, tasks, and priorities without daily guidance.
- Confident humility: you know your stuff, but enjoy brainstorming with others for the best outcome.
- Passionate about delivering well-architected software that is easy to maintain.
- Willing to write automated tests, maybe not know how to write one, but be passionate about them.
- Comfortable with self-direction.
- Motivated to work with legacy code.
Nice to have:
- Experience in an agile environment.
- Understanding of Google or Amazon Web Service.
- Experience in using system monitoring tools like Slack, Asana or others.
- Practical knowledge of best practices (SOLID, TDD, DDD, DRY, KISS and etc.).