codeception error

i update composer with self-composer and create a new test yii2 project but when i run tests with

codecept run

, i get the strange error:

Codeception PHP Testing Framework v2.0.16

Powered by PHPUnit 5.7.19 by Sebastian Bergmann and contributors.

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Codeception\Module::__construct() must be an instance of Codeception\Lib\ModuleContainer, array given, called in /home/masih/.composer/vendor/codeception/codeception/src/Codeception/Configuration.php on line 327 and defined in /var/www/html/test/vendor/codeception/codeception/src/Codeception/Module.php:70

Stack trace:

#0 /home/masih/.composer/vendor/codeception/codeception/src/Codeception/Configuration.php(327): Codeception\Module->__construct(Array)

#1 /home/masih/.composer/vendor/codeception/codeception/src/Codeception/Configuration.php(287): Codeception\Configuration::createModule('Filesystem', Array, '')

#2 /var/www/html/test/vendor/codeception/codeception/src/Codeception/SuiteManager.php(65): Codeception\Configuration::modules(Array)

#3 /home/masih/.composer/vendor/codeception/codeception/src/Codeception/Codecept.php(172): Codeception\SuiteManager->__construct(Object(Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher), 'functional', Array)

#4 /home/masih/.composer/ in /var/www/html/test/vendor/codeception/codeception/src/Codeception/Module.php on line 70

and when i run tests with

composer exec codecept run

i get no result in the terminal. i really confused why this happen.

Could we see any configuration ?

Someone could solve the problem?