Barcelona based PHP Developers with experience In yii2

We are Looking for a freelancers PHP Developers with good experience on Yii2, JS, HTML5 & CSS3 (1 - 4 Years Exp).

Mediterranean Consulting Barcelona, is looking for the PHP programmers / Developers, who are excellent at coding, database design, analytical approach. The candidate must have ability to deliver the project alone or with the help of other programmers. The candidates must have good communication skills to communicate with the clients and in-house cross-department team members.

KEY RESPONSIBILITIES

• Have at least 2-4 years PHP programming experience on application level projects.
  • Programming skills in PHP, Yii2, HTML5, CSS3 and React JS.
  • Have sound knowledge in Yii2 Framework, Database Structure, CMS & eCommerce Development.
  • Able to write clean code that follow industry standards and scalable.
  • Have delivered some projects individually that includes Project Planning, Execution & On-time Delivery.
  • Have ability to speak in Spanish with customer regularly over phone / messengers and write emails with regular project updates.

MUST HAVE:

• 2 ā€“ 4 years experience with PHP based Development.
  • Should have a knowledge on Yii2 framework.
  • A good understanding of the Yii2 paradigm and object oriented programming.
  • Working knowledge of front end technologies like HTML5, CSS3, JS
  • Good knowledge of back end technologies like MySQL.

DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE

• Strong in Analytical & Logical Skills.
  • Good Interpersonal and Excellent Communication Skills.
  • Positive attitude in all situations.
  • Polite in communication with client and team.
1 Like

Hi,

I feel that my skills and experience on PHP, Yii, HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, MySQL are a great fit for this position. Please feel free to contact me to arrange an interview. I look forward to learning more about this opportunity.

I am an excellent english speaker. Can you please reach me at below mentioned details. I will share more details of mine over an email.

Em-ail : karen.cis10@gmail.com

Reply Awaited.

BR
Karen

Hello!

Iā€™m specialized in development and management of large complex web-based projects with a size of several hundreds functional components. This experience includes active work with large poorly documented code bases created by other developers. Other half of my background consists of self-financed self-studies in social sciences, biology, and arts.

My CV mentions remote employment but Iā€™m open to relocation and full-time on-site work too.

Please, check my CV by the following link:
http://kamil-rafik.com/docs/Kamil_Rafikov__2018.pdf

Best regards,
Kamil

Hello

I am interested in knowing more about this proposal.

My main skills are Yii, Yii2, Javascript, Html, Css3. Mysql, Postgresql, Oracle.
My native language is Spanish.

My links are:

Linkendin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jiuly256/

My website: https://jiuly.com.ve/blog/

Hi @fxberjano,

I can surely discuss the work. Keenly interested to work with you.

PM is sent with more details.

Look forward to a fruitful conversation.

Regards,
SD

Hello Sir,

My name is Amit Desai. I am ready to do this Job. I have 8+ years of industrial experience. Since 3 years i am working on MEAN Stack. You can reach me on skype or mail that is joomdev1309@gmail.com. I am available all time on skype. we will discuss further. My hourly rate is very reasonable.

Thanks

Hello, please look on my forum topic with my overview and CV. Will be happy to work with you.