),

));

$dataProvider is CArrayDataProvider.

I am getting this error:

PHP Error

Description

Trying to get property of non-object

Source File

C:\wamp\www\th\yii-1.1.4.r2429\framework\base\CComponent.php(616) : eval()'d code(1)

No source code available.

Stack Trace

#0 C:\wamp\www\th\yii-1.1.4.r2429\framework\base\CComponent.php(616): eval()

Any help please. Thank you.

For some reason my problem was solve with this code:

<?php

$this->widget(‘zii.widgets.grid.CGridView’, array(

‘dataProvider’=>$dataProvider,

‘columns’=>array(

'attribute1_name',

'attribute2_name',

array(

'class'=&gt;'CButtonColumn',

'viewButtonUrl'=&gt;'Yii::app()-&gt;createUrl(&quot;/controllername/view&quot;, array(&quot;id&quot; =&gt; &#036;data[&#092;'model_id&#092;']))',

'deleteButtonUrl'=&gt;'Yii::app()-&gt;createUrl(&quot;/controllername/delete&quot;, array(&quot;id&quot; =&gt; &#036;data-&gt;[&#092;'model_id&#092;']))',

'updateButtonUrl'=&gt;'Yii::app()-&gt;createUrl(&quot;/controllername/update&quot;, array(&quot;id&quot; =&gt; &#036;data-&gt;[&#092;'model_id&#092;']))',

),

),

));

?>

I have change $data->model_id to $data->[\‘model_id\’] since I am using CArrayDataProvider.

For some reason no, you found the answer, you were using CArrayDataProvider and its selfdescribing why you couldnt get $data->id.

Congrats

good morning,

I’m with the same problem: /

but this solution does not help me,

may be something else?

ready problems solved.

was a problem id.

hai,

i am new to yii and also for php.

I am also face this problem and now using this following code i rectified it.But i don’t know how this lines rectifies that problem.But when we use the CActiveDataProvider why that error is not coming?

'viewButtonUrl'=>'Yii::app()->createUrl("/controllername/view", array("id" => $data[\'model_id\']))',

'deleteButtonUrl'=>'Yii::app()->createUrl("/controllername/delete", array("id" => $data->[\'model_id\']))',

'updateButtonUrl'=>'Yii::app()->createUrl("/controllername/update", array("id" => $data->[\'model_id\']))',

CArrayDataProvider and CSqlDataProvider will return an array of arrays while CActiveDataProvider returns an array of AR objects.

/Tommy

Although this is an old post it is still valuable, but there is some typo

one should read

'viewButtonUrl'=>'Yii::app()->createUrl("/controllername/view", array("id" => $data[\'model_id\']))',

'deleteButtonUrl'=>'Yii::app()->createUrl("/controllername/delete", array("id" => $data[\'model_id\']))',

'updateButtonUrl'=>'Yii::app()->createUrl("/controllername/update", array("id" => $data[\'model_id\']))',

I have change $data->model_id to $data[\‘model_id\’] since I am using CArrayDataProvider.