Yiistrap Tbnav Button Styles

ive been searching how to change the button styles or atleast to leave it to default buttons… the problem i have now (i dont know why its happening) is that buttons in the TbNav when selected are not looking like they should…

the menu looks like this ‘page’

but when you pass the cursor over them, they look like if it still were working with the default menu that comes with yii, also when you click on them… still looking like default.

<div id="mainmenu">

<?php $this->widget('bootstrap.widgets.TbNavBar',array(

'brandLabel'=>TbHtml::b(Yii::app()->name),

'color'=>TbHtml::NAVBAR_COLOR_INVERSE,

'items'=>array(

array(

'class'=>'bootstrap.widgets.TbNav',

'items'=>array(

array('label'=>'Home', 'url'=>array('/site/index')),

array('label'=>'About', 'url'=>array('/site/page', 'view'=>'about')),

array('label'=>'Contact', 'url'=>array('/site/contact')),

),

),

array(

'class'=>'bootstrap.widgets.TbNav',

'htmlOptions'=>array('class'=>'pull-right'),

'items'=>array(

array('label'=>'Login', 'url'=>array('/site/login'), 'visible'=>Yii::app()->user->isGuest),

array('label'=>'Logout ('.Yii::app()->user->name.')', 'url'=>array('/site/logout'), 'visible'=>!Yii::app()->user->isGuest)

),

),

),

)); ?>

i also would like to recieve a hint about how to change the button styles

I think some CSS overriding this menu… You may be , reorganize your loading css order.

I hope it will help …

i fixed this problem by making a custom main.css and include it into layout main… the problem was that default main.css had a mainmenu setting making it have a background color on each button with text color as well.

my main button has everything the same as like default one but it does not have the mainmenu.

so problem fixed and thank you for your answer