Yiiscrapermodule Database Error (Assumed Foreign Key Error)?

Here is the sql statement that was supposed to be run, somehow the tables were created but it gets stuck at the foriegn key part im guessing? because i checked the error code and it says something about the table’s data types/ columns mismatch… can anyone help me figure out what was wrong with it?

SQL statement executed was: CREATE TABLE yiiscraper_related_data (

link_id_from int(11) unsigned NOT NULL,

link_id_to int(11) unsigned NOT NULL,

PRIMARY KEY (link_id_from,link_id_to),

UNIQUE KEY link_id_to (link_id_to,link_id_from),

CONSTRAINT tbl_yiiscraper_related_data_ibfk_1 FOREIGN KEY (link_id_from) REFERENCES tbl_yiiscraper_link (id) ON DELETE CASCADE,

CONSTRAINT tbl_yiiscraper_related_data_ibfk_2 FOREIGN KEY (link_id_to) REFERENCES tbl_yiiscraper_link (id) ON DELETE CASCADE

) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COMMENT=‘Table to handle relations of links’

I’m also getting similar error on install below. Anyone have any ideas?

CDbException

CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1005 Can’t create table ‘yii_rk_instafire.yiiscraper_related_data’ (errno: 150). The SQL statement executed was: CREATE TABLE yiiscraper_related_data (

link_id_from int(11) unsigned NOT NULL,

link_id_to int(11) unsigned NOT NULL,

PRIMARY KEY (link_id_from,link_id_to),

UNIQUE KEY link_id_to (link_id_to,link_id_from),

CONSTRAINT tbl_yiiscraper_related_data_ibfk_1 FOREIGN KEY (link_id_from) REFERENCES tbl_yiiscraper_link (id) ON DELETE CASCADE,

CONSTRAINT tbl_yiiscraper_related_data_ibfk_2 FOREIGN KEY (link_id_to) REFERENCES tbl_yiiscraper_link (id) ON DELETE CASCADE

) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COMMENT=‘Table to handle relations of links’

Okay, here is the solution near the bottom of the extension page: http://www.yiiframework.com/extension/yiiscrapermodule/

And it does work. I reran the install and got this message, "itOK: installed"

And now that table is in my database :D

aquasite.pl at 2013/01/15 05:46am

Install Error

Hi, Thanks for extension. You forgot to add prefix in Installer sql query on line 55 and 56.

It’s: tbl_yiiscraper_link Should be: {$prefix}yiiscraper_link

Well, let’s check the obvious:

• Does the table [font="Courier New"]tbl_yiiscraper_link[/font] really exist?

• Is the field [font="Courier New"]tbl_yiiscraper_link.id[/font] exactly of the type [font="Courier New"]int(11) unsigned NOT NULL[/font]?

Also: http://stackoverflow.com/q/8070336/3012385

Edit: Ah, there you go ::)