yiic command: modelall + crudall

Hello All,

I extended the yii-CLI with a new commands to generate model and crud for all Tables in Database automaticly.

Just place the file in following yii-framework-path: yii\framework\cli\commands\shell

The generated classes are not fully tested. So use it with no warrenty

Greetings from Germany

me23

It looks nice!

I would suggest that the customized shell commands are put under protected/commends/shell instead of the framework directory.

Also, the modelAll command is only for MySQL.

Hello everybody,

This is my first post (and is in a very old theard :) )

I start to test it and the commands are not seen in the framework location. Instead are seen in the application. I added the YIIPATH at the require_once.

I can generate the models but not the CRUD because the indexes in my tables. After I'll fix the tables I'll check again if everything is working.

Paul

Edit:

Looks like it's working but the question is:

Why "crudall" cmd generates only 'create','update','list','show'? "crud" cmd has as an extra 'admin','_form'. I add them and works like a charm.

Thanks a lot, it help me a lot.

Hi imasia,

good to hear that it helped you a bit.

You answered your question already by yourself: very old thread :slight_smile:

When this commands are written, there were no "admin and "_form" views in the framework…

Maybe you want to share your changed version here…

Greetings from Germany.

me23

Hello,

I really didn't changed much. I just couldn't put the command in the framework (I liked to) and I put them in the site (protected\commands\shell).

I modified line 12:

require_once(YII_PATH.'/cli/commands/shell/CrudCommand.php');

Same for modelall, but the file name.

Only in crudall I've changed line 84 by adding 'admin' and '_form' in the array.

Attached you wil find only crudall because in the end I used for model generation mwbmodel and not a big change in modelall.

Good luck,

Paul

;) Greetings from Romania

Anybody knows what happens to the attachment on this thread? They seem to be missing.

really missing…

Unfortunately they seem to got lost with the forum update:

http://www.yiiframew…system-updated/

Hi,

here is my current version, hope it works for you, because it was long not used…

Greetings from Germany

me23