Yiibooster With Multiple Redactor Editors Full Screen Issue

Hello:

I have a form that has multiple Redactor.js editors. I’m currently using YiiBooster v. 2.1.1. I’ve upgraded the redactor files to the latest 9.2.2.

My problem is that I have two Redactor editors on the same form and when I go into full screen mode for one editor the other editor “bleeds through” (See attached picture for an example of what I’m talking about"). 5520

Screen Shot 2014-05-01 at 12.22.55 PM.png

I’ve set each editor to have its own ID but nothing I seem to be able to do is helping.

Here’s a snippet of the code:

echo $form->redactorRow($manual,'section_title',array('id'=>'title_field',

'editorOptions'=> array('minHeight'=>200, 'plugins' => array('fontfamily','fontcolor','fontsize'),

'buttons' => array('bold', 'italic'))),					

array('class' => 'span4', 'rows' => 1, 'id'=>'section_title_field','name'=>'section_title_field'));

echo $form->redactorRow($manual,'text',array('name'=>'text_field','id'=>'text_field','editorOptions'=> array('minHeight'=>300, 'plugins' => array('fontfamily','fontcolor','fontsize','fullscreen'),

'buttons' => array('html', '|', 'formatting', '|', 'bold', 'italic', 'deleted', '|', 

'unorderedlist', 'orderedlist', 'outdent', 'indent', '|',

'image', 'table', 'link', '|',

'alignment', '|', 'horizontalrule',

'|', 'underline', '|', 'alignleft', 'aligncenter', 'alignright', 'justify'),

'imageUpload'=>$this->createUrl('webman/uploadart'),

'clipboardUpload'=>true,

'clipboardUploadUrl'=>$this->createUrl('webman/uploadart'),

'imageGetJson'=>$this->createUrl('webman/getallart'))),

Any ideas?

Thanks!