YiiBase::include ERROR

Just moved a site to live https server and receive the following error and stack trace on pages that load the CGridView

Description

YiiBase::include(CActiveDataProvider.php) [<a href='function.YiiBase-include'>function.YiiBase-include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Source File

/home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/framework/YiiBase.php(337)

00325:      * @param string class name

00326:      * @return boolean whether the class has been loaded successfully

00327:      */

00328:     public static function autoload($className)

00329:     {

00330:         // use include so that the error PHP file may appear

00331:         if(isset(self::$_coreClasses[$className]))

00332:             include(YII_PATH.self::$_coreClasses[$className]);

00333:         else if(isset(self::$_classes[$className]))

00334:             include(self::$_classes[$className]);

00335:         else

00336:         {

00337: include($className.'.php');

00338:             return class_exists($className,false) || interface_exists($className,false);

00339:         }

00340:         return true;

00341:     }

00342: 

00343:     /**

00344:      * Writes a trace message.

00345:      * This method will only log a message when the application is in debug mode.

00346:      * @param string message to be logged

00347:      * @param string category of the message

00348:      * @see log

00349:      */

Stack Trace

#0 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/framework/YiiBase.php(337): autoload()

#1 unknown(0): autoload()

#2 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/protected/views/ent_owners/_form.php(6): spl_autoload_call()

#3 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/framework/web/CBaseController.php(119): require()

#4 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/framework/web/CBaseController.php(88): Ent_ownersController->renderInternal()

#5 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/framework/web/CController.php(706): Ent_ownersController->renderFile()

#6 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/protected/views/ent_owners/create.php(32): Ent_ownersController->renderPartial()

#7 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/framework/web/CBaseController.php(119): require()

#8 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/framework/web/CBaseController.php(88): Ent_ownersController->renderInternal()

#9 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/framework/web/CController.php(706): Ent_ownersController->renderFile()

#10 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/framework/web/CController.php(645): Ent_ownersController->renderPartial()

#11 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/protected/controllers/Ent_ownersController.php(112): Ent_ownersController->render()

#12 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(32): Ent_ownersController->actionCreate()

#13 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/framework/web/CController.php(300): CInlineAction->run()

#14 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(129): Ent_ownersController->runAction()

#15 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/framework/web/filters/CFilter.php(41): CFilterChain->run()

#16 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/framework/web/CController.php(957): CAccessControlFilter->filter()

#17 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/framework/web/filters/CInlineFilter.php(59): Ent_ownersController->filterAccessControl()

#18 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(126): CInlineFilter->filter()

#19 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/framework/web/CController.php(283): CFilterChain->run()

#20 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/framework/web/CController.php(257): Ent_ownersController->runActionWithFilters()

#21 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(320): Ent_ownersController->run()

#22 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(120): CWebApplication->runController()

#23 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/framework/base/CApplication.php(135): CWebApplication->processRequest()

#24 /home/content/m/b/e/mbecapconn/html/index.php(11): CWebApplication->run()

I also got this error on a page that used registerScript, but it went away. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, I verified that CActiveDataProvider.php is indeed on the server (framework/web/CActiveDataProvider.php).

I am having the same issue and so is another guy:

http://www.yiiframework.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8229-zii-widget-issue/page__hl__autoload__fromsearch__1

I figured out that my errors were a result of developing on 1.1.1, but uploading the 1.1.0 framework. Even after uploading the newest release, still had the same errors; everything didn’t overwrite. I had to delete the entire framework folder and reupload 1.1.1. Not sure if this is causing your errors, but hope it helps.

Also, after upgrading, I had to update my code for CGridView, since parameter/column names were changed in the upgrade.