Yii2 在线中文权威指南

近期使用Yii2beta做些前期调研项目,顺便花了几天时间用Yii2建立了一个简化的在线众包翻译平台(工具),反过来为翻译Yii2的Definitive Guide(即所谓权威指南文档)服务。后面会添加协同控制、版本控制和很酷的阅读笔记功能。主体内容会及时跟英文版文档同步,也会有更多中文PHPer(Yiier)的使用笔记和资源通过这个平台分享出来。

平台访问地址:yii2[dot]techbrood[dot]com,服务器在中国内地,所以内地访问速度较快。

有问题也可以加我QQ:24739149。说明来自Yii社区。此外我们也提供基于Yii的CMS系统及相关技术服务,欢迎交流。

挺好的想法,界面做的也不错哦。赞一个!不过貌似用的文档版本比较老了,要及时更新呢。

我们目前用的是 GitHub 做翻译的版本管理和协作开发,虽然不如你做的直观但是对于常用 GitHub 的程序猿而言,非常完善可靠。最重要的是非常便于我们向上游提交我们的翻译成果。

项目地址在这里:c11n.yii2.cn,翻译仓库在这里:https://github.com/yii2-chinesization/yii2/tree/master/docs/guide-zh-CN

目前已经校对了大概有40%左右吧,剩下的部分也都在进行之中了。进度表在这里:https://github.com/yii2-chinesization/yii2-zh-cn/blob/master/guide-zh-CN/README.md

有兴趣的话可以加Yii2中国交流群哦,你搜一下就能看到,那个有骚红色 Yii logo 的就是。舰长,未来,轻飘,亦清这些的大牛都在这里。

git/svn这些工具做在线文档不方便,此外做阅读注解、在线交流也不合适,

所以才自己开发了WYSIWYG的方式,后续除了翻译内容外,还计划添加很多好的阅读功能,算是用yii2开发的为yii2服务的一个产品。

至于内容更新,我会在Yii2正式发布后,按照官方文档一次性更新,要不了几天。

相比较看别人翻译的文档,我还是更相信自己翻译和校对的,毕竟在技术理解、英文、中文文字各方面都需要很好的积累:)

不过愿意分享都是很好的,可以和你们的项目交换下链接,互相补充。

打算开源? :lol:

depends, if techbrood gets more funding and grows well, will for sure contribute more to yii2 community then after.

we’d built techbrood site and ufcms CMS and many other projects on top of yii1.x before, and are building yii2 online guide(cn version) on top of yii2.

If we sites are lucky to grow into a little giant, these would be good product demos for yii.

just an update, we released a cool annotation feature.

If you decide not to open source, and re-contribute UGC to the upstream, then…I don’t know what to say, just check out the License here. You are not allow to take our work and redistribute without copy-left. Don’t do any thing stupid. Open-Source is a brilliant idea, it does not means give away all your advantage, and you’ ll get more helps way beyond your original contribution.

As a project leader, here’s my little advice: It is a excellent idea to start a business for providing services and the periphery about Yii. However your selling points aren’t so competitive at present. You may need to develop your own unique contents or services to acquire more attention from developers who do not use Yii or even PHP.

Anyway, It is not easy to start a business, So Good Luck.

PS: I don’t know why you decide to write English posts in Chinese forum, I hope you can understand my poor English, LOL~

@qianshen,

u may totally misunderstand what we were talking about, there are two parts of this online translation platform:

1. documentation and translations (which is totally free for all)

2. the yii2 codes backed the translation platform (which has nothing to do with the doc license, and there is no reason to open sourcing it unless we want…)

and seriously, what did u mean “take our work and redistribute without copy-left”, did u mean yii2 doc or anything else? to be clear, we did the translation by ourselves, it’s an relatively easy thing for us. in terms of the yii2 doc license link, it is clearly listed on the page.

… and our biz is not on yii2(our biz is a product hunting engine), yii2 is just one of the tools we used and in turn we’re happy to contribute a bit … pls stop offending if u didn’t know others …

I totally misunderstood you, I apologize… Please take this as no offence. Peace. :(

second, my name is Qian Sen, not shen.

third, I am totally fine with your biz, and do not mean to be offend at all. In fact, you didn’t introduced your biz, so I thought your biz is this platform, once again, I do not mean to be offend, I just want to stop any copyright infringement to Yii before it happened. And “take our work and redistribute without copy-left” means literally what it said, UGC are belongs to public, no one can take them away. Because I misunderstand you, so I accuse you by mistake, I am glad that you clarified that, and I am sorry about my improper words.

Okay, let me clarify a bit, I was a little bit pissed off because I take copyright very seriously, you know now a days even giant companies like Ali or Tencent more or less had some copyright violences. The main focus of opensource projects is sharing. So It is meaningless to reinvent the wheels, or do any other type of repetition of work. We only need to translate the guide once, and rest of us can benefit from it, right? But if someone stop sharing, that will harm everyone, especially whom had contribute their great efforts to this project, as the project leader, I can not let things like that happen. It is neither for you nor for your biz.

Translate the guide by yourself is great, I’d like to do that as well. But there are two downside also:

Firstly, it is slow. the documentation of Yii2 is GREAT, and it is great not only in quality but also in quantity.

Secondly, It is OK for personal project, but for public reference, it takes enormous time to polish the words(so called proofreading,校阅), it has to be precise and easy to understand. When you revise the doc you can also learn a lot from it. So I really wants to invite you join this project and our QQ gruop.

Please do not use English any more, let us be Chinese…LOL

再次,给您造成困扰真是太抱歉了。请一定要原谅偶~