Yii2 with yii2-admin and yii2-user pre-configured package

I have created a package, that can be useful to some new Yii2 developers, who need user-profile with RBAC working example.

Hope this will be helpful at least few people.

Github Repository:

GuideLine:

http://blog.makewebsmart.com/yii2-simpleapp-with-yii2-admin-user-adminlte-and-few-more/234

N.B.

I have already working with AdminLTE for admin template, hope to add this admin them soon.

Thanks so much for this package! I am looking for this.

I have download the Zip file at github.com/azraf/yii2-simple and extract it in my webroot localhost/yii2-simple-master/

After that I follow the installation guide step by step:

• composer install

• yii migrate/up --migrationPath=@vendor/azraf/yii2-simpleapp/migrations/initials

• composer update

• uncomment the line ‘admin/*’ of config/web.php

Everthing ok!

My webroot:

• assets

• commands

• config

• controllers

• mail

• models

• runtime

• tests

• vendor

• views

• web

.gitignore

LICENSE-yii.md

LICENSE.md

README.md

composer.json

composer.lock

requirements.php

yii

yii.bat

yii2simple.sql

But I browse to localhost/yii2-simple-master/index.php/admin/ -> The requested URL /localhost/yii2-simple-master/index.php/admin/ was not found on this server.

I don’t see the admin folder in my webroot. I see the web folder and the index.php in it. Then I browse to localhost/yii2-simple-master/web/index.php -> Invalid Parameter – yii\base\InvalidParamException

The file or directory to be published does not exist: D:\wamp\www\yii2-simple-master\vendor\bower/jquery/dist

Please help me… Thanks

From your webroot: you must browse to localhost/yii2-simple-master/web/index.php/admin

Yes, I have tried it: localhost/yii2-simple-master/web/index.php/admin

But it error: Invalid Parameter – yii\base\InvalidParamException

The file or directory to be published does not exist: D:\wamp\www\yii2-simple-master\vendor\bower/jquery/dist

Done! I have solved it. The problem is this package is missing bower folder in vendor… I have copied it from another Yii project and now it work!.. ;D

Great! Thanks.

If you still facing issues, then please update the package from github [you can only update the composer.json in project root and config/web.php] and run

composer update

command.

Also, Please dont forget to check if your composer is well set. You may give a look at this post for that: http://blog.makewebsmart.com/composer-and-php-environment-variable-fix/264

Thanks.