Yii2 Pro:+-20 hours or more

No agencies need apply.

Read this post very carefully please…

I am solo entrepreneur… I’ve been thinking about it for years and in the last 8 weeks I developed most of the application. Now I need a YII2 expert to help me optimize and put in some best practices. I also have a go live date set for the end of july so I need someone who knows his stuff. You must be familiar with Ajax, lots of Ajax… You should understand DB relationships very well i.e. Foreign vs Primary keys as well as join or junction tables. The app is simple and can be compared to a PM app with a few additional enhancements for personal use by a user. The current version of the app is as clean and straight forward as I could make it using “Clean Code” principles. If we do work together for the ±20 hours and it turns out well I can guarantee on going work well into future as I continue to streamline the app and as I plan to have a REST API for the mobile version.

You:

Yii2 expert

MySQL excellent

Bootstrap 3 very cool

Ajax - No problem

English: superb

Stripe or Payment gateway knowledge would be good.

Future potential is huge as I have an immediate and huge traffic source for the site just waiting to be turned on. So your future as the lead developer or tech guy is all in your hands. Do great and meaningful work with me and we’ll both have a positive and successful future.

Please send me code samples and links to your work… I cannot consider anyone without any work samples and if you could please include a reference I can contact. Also tell me why we should work together for our mutual benefit.

Theres a solid future for the right person here.

Drop me an email:brendan.rehman@everfox.com

No agencies need apply.

Kind Regards,

Brendan Rehman

Founder & CEO @ EverFox.com

Decide with confidence. Act with purpose…

Are you still looking for developer?

please don’t reply to old posts when you can clearly see it is about a year old, if there are no new job posts perhaps try job boards if you looking for yii work.

thank you

1 Like

Hello Sir/Ma’am,

My name is Amit Desai. I am ready to do this Job. I have 8+ years of industrial experience. Since 3 years i am working on MEAN Stack. You can reach me on skype or mail that is joomdev1309@gmail.com. I am available all time on skype. we will discuss further.

Thanks