Yii2 logger

Hi, i’m working on generating a logging file in my project, so i’ve read a bit about logging in Yii2 here.

Everything works really good. Currently i’m writing on a file named “general_log.log”, so i’ve configured my logger component like this:

<? ...

'log' => [

'traceLevel' => YII_DEBUG ? 3 : 0,

'targets' => [

[

'class' => 'yii\log\FileTarget',

'logVars' => [],

'levels' => ['error', 'warning'],

'categories' => ['general_log'],

'logFile' => '@app/runtime/logs/general_log.log',

],

],

],

?>

Then i add every message i want with:

<?php \Yii::info('My_Custom_Message', 'general_log'); ?>

The message gets added as expected. But there’s a couple of things i don’t know how to approach yet. How can i modify the message structure that gets added every time? right now the message looks like this:

2017-11-27 21:18:42 [::1][7][-][info][general_log] My_Custom_Message

in C:&#092;xampp&#092;htdocs&#092;qaintranet&#092;backend&#092;views&#092;site&#092;start.php:52

in C:&#092;xampp&#092;htdocs&#092;qaintranet&#092;backend&#092;controllers&#092;SiteController.php:93

I would like to delete everything after "My_Custom_Message", is that possible?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, it was clearly stated in the docs. I didn’t read about “trace level”, so if anyone is wondering the same, just change ‘traceLevel’ => YII_DEBUG ? 3 : 0 to 'traceLevel => 0.

There’s another thing i would like to do with the logs, is there a way to add an empty space between each message? I have not been able to do it for now. Thanks again.

EDIT 2: Nevermind again, i was using notepad to view the file, if i use notepad++ or some other text editor every line gets added after the other. I’m really sorry, this post can be closed.