Looking for a senior Yii2 developer in Indonesia for a year-long contract (renewable) - remote working. Many of the projects during the year will be ‘from-scratch’ integrating in to an existing framework (that handles users, login etc). Most of these will require UIs (based on the original framework).
There is a technical lead for each project that will be responsible for gathering user requirements, bugs and feedback loops. Over time, it is expected that you will fulfill this role too.
There may be a junior coder-position that can assist with some projects.
Required Development Experience
- Yii2 Module development approach - our business framework is in Yii2, the focus of the work is adding functionality via Modules.
- API Consumer experience (we integrate with many APIs to pull and push information)
- Yii2 REST Controller experience
- using RBAC, OAUTH, CORS
- Experience in some of our supporting stack tools:
- REDIS (cache, db)
- Memcached (cache)
- Beanstalkd (queue)
- MariaDB (db)
- Nginx (web via PHP-FPM)
- All code and documentation via git
- BASH/perl/python/ruby scripting an advantage
- Server (Linux) management and maintenance
- git Ninja
- Strong in Analytical & Logical Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills in English.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Can say “I don’t know…, but let me investigate”.
- Working remotely is a dream.
Before you apply
- Ensure you have Yii2 code you can offer as an example, or point to a git location
- Prepare a brief resume (1-2pages) in English
- Think of the tools you’ll need to be provide to be successful