Yii2 Developer - 1 year contract - Indonesia

Looking for a senior Yii2 developer in Indonesia for a year-long contract (renewable) - remote working. Many of the projects during the year will be ‘from-scratch’ integrating in to an existing framework (that handles users, login etc). Most of these will require UIs (based on the original framework).

There is a technical lead for each project that will be responsible for gathering user requirements, bugs and feedback loops. Over time, it is expected that you will fulfill this role too.

There may be a junior coder-position that can assist with some projects.

Required Development Experience

• Yii2 Module development approach - our business framework is in Yii2, the focus of the work is adding functionality via Modules.
  • API Consumer experience (we integrate with many APIs to pull and push information)
  • Yii2 REST Controller experience
    • using RBAC, OAUTH, CORS
  • Experience in some of our supporting stack tools:
    • REDIS (cache, db)
    • Memcached (cache)
    • Beanstalkd (queue)
    • MariaDB (db)
    • Nginx (web via PHP-FPM)
  • All code and documentation via git

Bonus Points

• BASH/perl/python/ruby scripting an advantage
  • Server (Linux) management and maintenance
  • git Ninja

Personal Profile

• Strong in Analytical & Logical Skills.
  • Excellent Communication Skills in English.
  • Ability to prioritize work.
  • Can say “I don’t know…, but let me investigate”.
  • Working remotely is a dream.

Before you apply

• Ensure you have Yii2 code you can offer as an example, or point to a git location
  • Prepare a brief resume (1-2pages) in English
  • Think of the tools you’ll need to be provide to be successful

Hi ,
I am interested and have required experience to assist.
Please share your email to drop resume and share git repo.

E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
Awaiting your reply

Regards
Deep

Hi,

I would be glad to help you with this requirement. Let’s connect over $kype: priyankaabnave.cdn to discuss more in detail.

Best regards,
Priyanka

Hello @bitter

I believe I am fit for your need.

I am extremely proficient with Yii2. I have courses on Youtube and Udemy for both API and yii2 full knowledge.

I have built dozens of projects with yii2, some server-side interface rendering, some APIs.

I have remote working ethics, team management, project management, and analytics. My codes are neat, commented, module-based, and easily scalable.

My profile:Femi Ibiwoye, skype: femibiwoye.

Do me let me know if you have more inquiries.

Hello, i strongly sure iam fit for your requirement with roughly 3 years experience for develop yii2 app,and mostly integrate with oauth2 and sso based on it
Please reach me on email :abdiillah98@gmail.com
Regards

Hi @priyankacdn - thank-you for your interest - can you please confirm you are located in Indonesia?