Yii1/Yii2 Experts

Hi,

We are small team of MVC architects with more than 12years of experience in web and mobile app development.

Our skills include:

• extensive experience in Php/MySQL

• Yii2 and Understanding of Yii2 model relationships

• Hands on experience with Front-end JScript, jQuery, Ajax, HTML, CSS, Twitter Bootstrap v3

• Composer and Namespaces

• GIT, SVN, BitBucket, Trello

We not only bring to table the experience working with technologies but also international exposure.

Hope you will see value in our expertise and willing to work with team who knows what it takes to deliver and grow.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thank You

Hi, I’d like to introduce myself to you “Why should you hire me ?”

1. I love and I am fun of Yii, I have 4-5 years experience on Yii Framework starting 2009 and I find myself as Yii expert.

2. I have principle – I write cheaply, accurately, slowly, but quality code. Than writing harry but bad-quality code like some do. As my practice says, I do my job slowly and quality, but I finish early and fast, than doing it hurry with bad-quality.

3. I never disown of my projects, like other irresponsible developers do after doing hodgie-code. I work long-term and I support my project all the time.

4. I can do the app during 1-2 days from start, cause I know Yii very well and I have many prepared solutions.

My skype is nurbek.nurjanov