\yii\web\User - How to pick the correct identity up while logging into the app

Hi,

I’ve been developing an application to manage an affilate network and have faced a problem with setting the correct class for identity to check & log the user into the system . The problem is: In the webapp, there are at least two different user identities. Let’s say the first identity is “Account”, the second is “Partner”.

I do not know how to pick the desired identity up during loggin user into the app. The default identity index is “user”. I would like to set the proper index, let’s say “partner” while (or better, before) I am logging a partner or “account” while I am logging as an owner of account. I wouldn’t like to have the “user” configuration in the config because it’s not used (by me) in the webapp.

Right now I’ve a config file like below.

'user' => [

'identityClass' => 'app\models\Account',

'enableAutoLogin' => true,

'loginUrl' => null

],        

'partner' => [

'class' => 'yii\web\User',

'identityClass' => 'app\models\Partner',

'loginUrl' => null

],

'account' => [

'class' => 'yii\web\User',

'identityClass' => 'app\models\Account',

'loginUrl' => null

],        

The method that logs "account" into the system looks like below:

public function login()

{

if ($this->validate()) {

return Yii::$app->account->login($this->getUser(), $this->rememberMe ? 3600*24*30 : 0);

} else {

return false;

}

}

The method for loggin a "partner" is:

public function login()

{

if ($this->validate()) {

return Yii::$app->partner->login($this->getUser(), $this->rememberMe ? 3600*24*30 : 0);

} else {

return false;

}

}

I hope it’s clear what I want to achive (if not let me know).

That’s the answer http://www.yiiframework.com/doc-2.0/yii-filters-accesscontrol.html#$user-detail. Just you have to set the property to an identity you would like to have. You’ve to set it up for the filter \yii\filters\AccessControl::className(). Yii2 is incredibly flexible!