Yii-User module problem

Hi all!

Yesterday installed this extension.

Due to installation process I faced a few problems. As it turned out, they are quite trivial and not widespread, so I want to write here a couple of advices - hope they will be useful to someone.

1. Extract the release file under [font="Courier New"]application/protected/modules[/font], not in [font="Courier New"]protected[/font]

2. Facing next error:

[font=“Courier New”]exception ‘CDbException’ with message ‘CDbConnection failed to open the DB connection: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock’ (2)’ in /home/username/wwwroot/webapp/framework/db/CDbConnection.php:382[/font]

means that your path to mysql connection socket is different to default (/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock). Take care to match it in components->db->connectionString in config file ‘console.php’. Example: [font=“Courier New”]‘mysql:host=localhost;dbname=spythami;unix_socket=/tmp/mysql.sock’[/font].

1. Make sure table names as ‘users’, ‘migration’, ‘profiles’ and ‘profiles_fields’ in your app database are not used. They will be created with prefix ‘tbl_’.

2. Command yiic migrate --migrationPath=user.migrations should be exequted from [font="Courier New"]application/protected[/font] and with prefix [font="Courier New"]php[/font]. So we obtained the following:

[font="Courier New"]username@device:~/wwwroot/webapp/protected$ php yiic migrate --migrationPath=user.migrations[/font]

The problem I am solving right now is:

[font="Courier New"]include(CHtml::link(CHtml.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory[/font]

It appears when I try to interact with managing users (manage or list). As link looks like [font=“Courier New”]index.php?r=user/admin[/font] and [font=“Courier New”]index.php?r=user[/font], I guess that something wrong with controllers ‘User’ and ‘Admin’, but can’t understand, what it exactly is.

All I did is installed new app and integrated ‘Yii-User’ module in it. Please tell me, what exactly is wrong.

UPD: I found a point of stuck: it is a string [font=“Courier New”]‘value’ => ‘CHtml::link(CHtml::encode($data->id),array(“admin/update”,“id”=>$data->id))’,[/font] in view files, which have [font=“Courier New”]zii.widgets.grid.CGridView[/font]. But I still have no idea, what is really wrong.

<?php

return [

'class' =&gt; 'yii&#092;db&#092;Connection',

'dsn' =&gt; 'mysql:host=127.0.0.1;dbname=yii2',

'username' =&gt; 'root',

'password' =&gt; '',

'charset' =&gt; 'utf8',

];

change host in your db config…may working!!