Yii Themes

thanks, I’m glad you like them :)

–iM

Hello,

If you are a regular visitor of the Yii Themes site, you (hopefully) were pleasantly surprised when we moved to our new domain Yii.ThemeFactory.net.

The main goal of the re-design was to put the themes back into focus (removed the ad from the right, so the screenshots can be bigger), and to finally provide a fully responsive experience, so the content looks presentable on mobile, tablet, and regular browsers.

The other enhancement is the new admin section, where designers can see all their themes on one (admin) page, and observe generic statistical information on each of their creations. (you don’t have to re-register, your username and password is the same!)

With almost half a million views and 100,000 downloads, we are the #1 Yii template library, but without you it wouldn’t have been possible!

[size="5"]THANK YOU[/size], and please spread the word so we can keep it up.

Thanks again, and enjoy Yii.ThemeFactory.net.

–iM

Hi everyone! This theme is awesome (A great work Simpson!)… It works perfectlly in Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera…, but after lots of changes, even using last bootstrap version (2.3.1), when I install it under yii, it seems html5 elements doesn´t display in IE 9… On the other hand, if I first load classic theme and then change it into hebo theme in main.php it works (although just until I click in some of the menu links) I any suggestion? it´s driving me crazy!! :blink: thanks in advance.

Xuxana,

Sorry for the late response, I somehow missed your post :confused:

If you have a theme specific question, you might wanna use the built-in commenting section on our website, because you’ll have a better chance that the author of the theme (or anybody else) will respond there.

You are talking about the Hebo! - Responsive Yii and HTML5 theme, right?

–iM

We’ve passed 500.000 aka [size=“5”]1 million[/size]*0.5 [size=“5”]views[/size] !!! ;)

[size="5"][color="#FF0000"]!!! THANK YOU !!![/color][/size]

http://yii.themefactory.net/

–iM

Congrats!!

excellent Work!!! appreciated!

But iM Please can work a little bit on its design (too much dark,color combination,font etc.) and its funtionality to make it more easily accessible.

thanks

Congratulations !!

This is good I too have just started using Yii and these themes are a good start in guiding me in building my own themes.

If you have anything to share, please don’t hesitate to upload them :P

Good luck!

–iM

what an awesome weekend!

we’ve passed [size=“6”]100.000+ downloads[/size]!!!

[color="#FF0000"][size="5"]THANK YOU![/size][/color]

–iM

ps: keep 'em coming!

hellooooooo,

over [size="6"]530.000[/size] views on http://yii.themefactory.net/ !!! [size="5"]W O W ![/size]

[color="#FF0000"]thank you guys![/color]

–iM

This theme looks nice. Looks good in all major browsers.

hello,

A couple of months ago we launched the new Yii Themes site as Yii Theme Factory.net.

Shortly after, we started adding new members to our Theme Factory, and today I’m very excited to introduce our latest addition, the Yii2 Theme Factory.net.

As you probably guessing correctly, this is for the recently “preview”-released Yii2 system :) [size=“1”](the system itself is still under heavy development, so use it as such!)[/size]

So here is the whole family:

[size="5"]Yii Theme Factory[/size] - the largest and the only FREE source of quality web designs for the Yii (PHP) Framework.

[size=“5”]Yii2 Theme Factory[/size] - the largest and the only FREE source of quality web designs for the Yii2 (PHP) Framework ;)

[size="5"]Bootstrap Theme Factory[/size] - A growing number of designs, inspired by the popular Twitter Bootstrap framework.

[size="5"]HTML Theme Factory[/size] - A collection of (mostly) HTML5 designs.

[size="5"]Icon Theme Factory[/size] - a list of icon-fonts, ready to be used.

In the future we’ll be focusing on Yii2 more, but of course we’ll keep the Yii 1.1 collection for a while.

You can also follow us on twitter @themefactorynet, to get the latest releases of designs ahead of everybody else.

Enjoy, and as always, THANK YOU for your endless support!

–iM

helloooo,

added a new Yii2 theme, In The Mountains,

enjoy :)

-iM

hi,

added a "new" Yii2 theme Orange Strings,

enjoy,

–iM

hello,

in the matter of weeks (~3) we have more than 1100+ views and 250+ downloads on the Yii2 Theme Factory!

[size="5"][color="#FF0000"]THANK YOU![/color][/size]

also, if you are looking for themes for the Yii 1.1 branch => Yii Theme Factory is still available (of course)

thanks,

–iM

hellooooo,

to celebrate the 3rd birthday of the popular online strategy game StarCraft II,

we created 7 SC2 themes for Yii2, including but not limited to:

[url="http://yii2.themefactory.net/theme/16/sc2-protoss#.UfW9ld5SRMM"]Protoss

[/url]

Terran

and of course the always popular WPCraft

ENJOY!

–iM

hello,