Yii Themes

annii, thanks - I’m glad you found it useful!

Yosua - thanks to you too, that theme looks awesome.

–iM

Thank you imehesz… you must try it… :rolleyes:

Nicely helped to customize my random yii apps…thanx for posting such good contributions

CPzee, that’s the idea :) I’m glad it helped you!

also, [size="6"][center]more than [color="#FF0000"][size="7"]50.000[/size][/color] downloads!!!

Thanks EVERYBODY![/center][/size]

–iM

new theme!

added a new theme last week, New Source!

News Source

enjoy!

–iM

thnkx for these variety of themes,

I had used one of that in my one small yii powered system before a year.

will take a look to this latest one.

cheers…

Nice!

On a related note, Artisteer has released a beta of 4.0 of their theme generating software. I haven’t tried it yet, but it supposedly has HTML5 and CSS3 support, as well as an SDK for defining your own output format. To put that in perspective, right now on those rare occasions when I create a Yii theme, I target HTML theme as the output type (as opposed to one of the CMSes). I then modify the output to create layout files for Yii. With the SDK, it should be possible to create a Yii target and generate Yii themes without the manual steps.

Anyone else with an Artisteer license taking a look at this?

bglee,

that would be awesome. I’ve never used Artisteer before, but I can see it in other communities being very popular.

–iM

[center][color="#FF0000"][size="6"]300.000 views!!![/size][/color]

[size="4"]w o o h o o o o o[/size]

[size="5"]! thank you ![/size]

Yii Themes

[/center]

–iM

hello,

Added another responsive theme (useful if you wanna use your site on a mobile device!), Responsive Meerkat:

–iM

Congratulations on reaching 300K views! How much time between 200K - 250K and 250K - 300K? Are things accelerating? Just curious.

hello bglee,

I got from 0 to 100 visitors in about 7-8 months (no advertisement whatsoever, just here in the forum). It was very interesting to see that in the first couple of months (2-3) I only had about 10 visitors a day and all of a sudden one day there was 70 then 100.

From a 100 to 150 it took me about another 6-7 months, and for above 200 about a year. I can still see that it’s increasing, but not by much. Although, I stopped pushing themes for now, waiting for 2.0 to come out before I invest more time/money.

–iM

Interesting. I haven’t been following the 2.0 thread that closely. I guess themes are due for an overall. Although I’m sure the 1.1.x versions will co-exist for a while. There are too many people with a lot invested in the current architecture.

hellloooo,

the elections are coming up in the US, sooo please enjoy this next theme: Lincoln :)

–iM

hello,

Which would you prefer:

• more mobile themes or

• more responsive design themes?

I’m asking so I know which way to go :)

thanks,

–iM

sorry, I couldn’t help it :)

In honor of The Walking Dead comic/TV series, please enjoy:

The Walking Dead Yii theme -

–iM

I am trying to use shadow dancer theme but i am unable to have it show on the website, my website always show the default skin. I have this setting in config/main.php file

return array(

'basePath'=>dirname(__FILE__).DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'..',

'theme'=>'shadow_dancer',

Still its not resolving the theme. The other themes are working fine, i am not sure what is the problem, this should be pretty basic thing.

hello Tarun,

This is not one of my themes, so I don’t have the exact solution, but make sure that you use the proper case for the name.

I also noticed that this theme was recently updated (a couple of days ago), so there might be some changes that the designer forgot to mention.

Maybe leave a comment for this theme on the site itself: Shadow Dancer Yii theme

I hope it helps.

–iM

Hi guys,

I just uploaded a new theme to http://yiithemes.mehesz.net.

This theme will help you give your project an amazing look and feel.

It uses the bootstrap framework and is a powerful and responsive Yii Framework theme.

With this theme my objective was to come up with a highly customizable theme that works out of the box.

I am working on the documentation and will post a link to my website once the documentation is done.

You can download it here.

I think responsive is the way to go… :)