Yii-queue and ampq

I am looking to move from the yii-queue db to ampq. This is for yii2.

I have a few questions:

Why doesn’t the ampq command class support queue/clear? Is this because of how ampq works or because it was just never implemented in the driver?

Why doesn’t the ampq command class support queue/info? Is this because of how ampq works or because it was just never implemented in the driver?

Why doesn’t the ampq command class support queue/remove? Is this because of how ampq works or because it was just never implemented in the driver?

Does ampq not support channels? Right now, with the db driver, I have 1 table and 2 channels (queue1 and queue2) using that table. I assume that isn’t relevant here, and I basically need 2 ampq queues (queue1 and queue2)? I have two yii-queue db driver channels to support two different different ttr’s. Since I’m used to the db driver, I may just be looking at this incorrectly.

Why doesn’t the ampq command class support …

Because of how AMQP works.

Does ampq not support channels?

ttr is supported by AMQP interop driver so you can set it per job or for the queue overall. AMQP has the concept of channels but I’d recommend sticking to different queues (queueName option) in your case.

Okay. So if I want to empty out an ampq, I have to do this via the AWS console? I can’t do this from a yii controller directly?

I think you can consume all the messages without actually processing these. That should be the same as deleting them.