yii poll not working

Hi all,

I am using poll in my project. I used yii poll extension for this. i followed all the steps thery have mentioned in the tutorial but i am not able to get it running. I get the error: Object of class EPoll could not be converted to string …

Following r the steps i followed:

1)I jus added the code

<?=$this->widget('EPoll');?>

to the form.

2)added

'modules'=>array(

// uncomment the following to enable the Gii tool

'gii'=>array(

'class'=>'system.gii.GiiModule',

'password'=>'india123',

// If removed, Gii defaults to localhost only. Edit carefully to taste.

'ipFilters'=>array('*'),),

'user',

'poll' => array(

// Force users to vote before seeing results

'forceVote' => TRUE,

// Restrict anonymous votes by IP address,

// otherwise it's tied only to user_id 

'ipRestrict' => TRUE,

// Allow guests to cancel their votes

// if ipRestrict is enabled

'allowGuestCancel' => FALSE,

),

in the config page.

3_)I added the sql file in my db as it is.

1. I did not follow these 2 steps that were mentioned on the extension requirements :

•Setup a User active record with an integer ID returned by Yii::app()->user->id.*

•Add an anonymous user in the database with ID 0 (and either set the User ID to default to 0 in the database, or in your UserIdentity file)

Can anybody please tell me where i am going wrong and help me fix this error.

Thanks in advance.

[color=#000000]These Widget Should have to configure in extension then u can use[/color][color=#000000]$this[/color][color=#666600]->[/color][color=#000000]widget[/color]color=#666600[/color]

hi…

i also used the poll module … but it is not working fine for me… i am getting the error

The table "{{poll}}" for active record class "Poll" cannot be found in the database.

but i have imported the db file as it is …

can anyone help me to get out of this…

thanks in advance…

make sure to set your tablePrefix in you DB configuration array (even if it’s empty!)

array(

'db' => array(

'tablePrefix' => ''

),

)

I hope it helps

–iM

NOTE: moved to proper section (Extensions instead of General Discussion for Yii 1.1.x)

Remove flower brackets "{{}}" I will work.

It worked for me

Hi.

Please I’m trying to use yii-poll extension but not working for me. I followed all step of this URL poll but when I try to use the module to create new polls.My sites returns error 404. All files of the extension are in the module folder.

Thanks and excuse my english.