YII expert needed (20+ hours / week)

NO AGENCIES PLEASE.

Read this post very carefully please…

I represent a sports website / mobile-app startup counting 6 staff at the moment. The website is currently operational and has thousands of active users. A few months ago we secured a first seed funding round and we’re growing our organization. At this moment we are developing an iOS / Android mobile app and upgrading the website with new features.

I need a YII2 expert with solid expertise in YII modules and components.
The new hire will work on 2 fronts:

• develop new features on the exiting website (a lot of backend and some frontend work too, but not too much)
  • support mobile app developers with API and do the needful as requested to help them release the mobile app

I need someone who is responsible, FAST, smart, self-motivated, a proactive communicator and maniac of perfection. I don’t like to micro-manage people, so I need to rely on smart, communicative staff to produce quality code in a super fast way.

You must be familiar with Ajax, you should understand DB relationships very well (Foreign vs Primary keys as well as join or junction tables).

I need the new hire to work for 20-30 hours / week on average. New hire will work from home. I prefer to use Upwork.com to log time and review work diary (at least, at the beginning for the first few months; then I may consider alternative cheaper solutions).

MAIN REQUIREMENTS

• Yii2 expert
  • MySQL excellent
  • Bootstrap 3 very good
  • JS - expert
  • Ajax - No problem
  • English: excellent

If interested, please email me:

• code samples;
  • links to your YII work;
  • a reference I can contact.
  • two lines to convince me why I should choose you for this job

+++ NO AGENCIES +++
My email: thehustler1979(at)gmail.com

Thank you and good luck!
Walter P

2 Likes

Hi,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cisin.justin or Email: justin@cisinlabs.com so that we can discuss this further.

Justin
+14074139057

Hi,

Hope you are doing well. I had more than 6 years of experience in Yii1 & Yii2. Please you can share your with us. We are happy to help you and eager to listen from you. Let me connect over over skype smci786.

Thanking you,