Yii developer

Hello All,

Thanks for taking time to look at the post.

We are taking new projects now on Yii and Yii 2 apps, you can get in touch with the details to get free quote with discounted rates.

We can help you expand you app, move your system from Yii1 to Yii 2, work on extensions, modelers, controllers, theme based solutions. Move your system to an applications with great expertise.

As this is a great opportunity to hire talent and expertise for each kind of solution that you need. I am sure you might not get these expertise easily available anywhere else.

You can directly send me a request over Skype or send me detailed documentation on my mail mention below.

Looking forward challenging projects/product to work on.

Regards,

Ron Anderson

Skype ID: cis.ron

Email: ron.cis40@gmail.com

Call me on : +13474670965

Hi Ron,

Nice working with you and your team. I’m satisfied with the service and guiding me through my project.

Thumb up and keep it up.

Regards,

Eric

Hello,

If you’re looking for trusted Freelancer to take care of all your Magento1 & Magento2, WordPress, PHP, Joomla, Shopify, HTML5, CSS3 needs, here I am.

I’ve 10+ years excellent experience in working with Web Design & Development world. My knowledge in Magento, Shopify & WordPress can be considerable as an Expert also I’m having good expertise in CorePHP, Joomla, CSS3, HTML55 etc. During my 5+ years of experience I’ve developed many website using Templates as well as Custom design & development.

I’ve been working in the industry since more than 10 years and very well experienced in the ins and outs of both CE and EE for Magento1 & Magento2, WordPress & Shopify platforms. My clients have made millions of dollars in revenue through stores that I’ve put together. I deliver excellent work, on time and within budget. Get in touch to find out how I can help you increase your e-commerce revenue.

My Expertise: -

• e-commerce Framework

Magento1 & Magento2, Joomla, Woo Commerce -

• CMS Framework

Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Magento1 & Magento2

• Front-end Development

HTML5, jQuery, CSS3, responsive themes.

Mobile App Development

iOS and Android Design & Development

Mobile UI & UX

Looking forward to hear back from you to discuss your requirement in detail.

Regards,

Ron Anderson

Skype ID: cis.ron

Email ID: ron.cis40@gmail.com

Hello all,

With 13+ years of experience in the industry we have worked on many YII projects.

Yii Sites for different domain business from Social media, Real Estate, SASS Solutions and many more.

If you would like to get a platform for your business on Yii we are right choice for you.

We can help you grow in your business and give you technical help at every stage of your business.

If you would like a quote for the task contact me…

My Skype: cis.ron

My Email: ron.cis40@gmail.com

Regards,

Ron Anderson