Yii Developer team for hire at $5 per hour

Are you looking to outsource your Yii development to cut the project cost during this pandemic?

Then we can help you. We are a team of 12 Yii developers based in India with 7 years experience on developing 100s of Yii projects.

Yes! We work at $5 per hour. If interested please messsage me.

Hi. We might be looking for some extra Yii2 help. Contact me at Bill.Neiderhiser on skype

Thank you for the inquiry. I will connect to you through the mentioned skype id.

I’m looking for some help getting my project moving a little faster than it currently is. RichardPillay at Yahoo co uk

Yii2 Advanced Template
Linux
Postgres
Apache2
Bootstrap4
Flex

Hi Richard ,
I can help to speed up project delivery.
Please check your inbox
E: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

I can help, pm sent with more details

hey,
contact me at christian.pahl5 on skype i have an open job.

Hey Richard,

we need some help on our yiii2 plattform - let me know if you have resources free!
Mario

m.lach@maxfunsports.com

Hello we are looking for help for some projects. Please contact me silver.studios on skype

Hi,

I can’t see the PM. What kind of experience do you have?
My environment is Linux. It doesn’t matter if you use Windows, but if you can use Linux it will be easier to
send you my files without converting.

I need you to be able to handle PostgreSql, Apache2, the latest Yii2 with composer, PHP7.2, Bootstrap 4, Flex, and Google mapping APIs.

If you send me your Skype ID, I’ll try calling you when I get back from work. What’s your timezone? I’m in Melbourne, Australia - GMT+10.

Best Regards,

Richard

please i would need your help on a project. my email ID is oluxell.voa007@gmail.com

Your response is very urgent.
Thanks

I’m interested

How can we contact you since you do not put email or web?

Hello Enekoos,

Than you fr showing your interest.

Send me your requirement at kumar@globizs.com