Yii Developer Needed for Startup

We are a well-funded technology startup with a breakthrough product. Because of our outstanding growth, we’re currently looking for a talented mid/senior PHP developer (minimum 3 month engagement with potential for much more)

Technical Skills:

• Applicant must have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in design, development and deployment of PHP web-based software applications.

• Extensive experience with all aspects of the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) stack.

• Working knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and techniques using PHP 5.

• Excellent knowledge of relational database design and multi-tier web application architecture in conjunction with MySQL.

• Ability to implement code efficiency techniques such as reuse of common modules and identification of opportunities for abstraction, consolidation and/or reusability.

• Experience with development and consumption of web-services (SOAP, REST, XML-RPC, CURL).

• Must possess excellent debugging and trouble-shooting techniques.

• Familiarity with MVC frameworks. Bonus: Yii

• Familiarity with JavaScript (jQuery) and AJAX

• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, CSV

• Version control (subversion)

• Detailed oriented with an eye for efficiency

• Ability to think on your own and present solutions

• Strong communication skills

• Bonus: iPhone and/or Android development experience

could you please post the email id to send the full cv?

Hello,

My name is Yury. I’m highly experienced web developer with strong skills and good references. I’m and the team i’m working in have successfully delivered number of complex web start ups. Thus we perfectly fit your needs. You will be fully satisfied working with us. Guaranteed!!! Kind of quality mark is our long term customers who have worked with us for over a year and are fully satisfied with our cooperation.

You can check couple recent projects we are proud of:

Our primary technology - PHP (Yii Framework in particular).

Little bit more about us here - http://weavora.com

Respectfully,

Yury (Weavora Team Lead/CTO)

can you send me the e-mail add…

townie

Hello,

Interested, could you PM me your email?

Regards,

Egor.