Yii developer is available in the Czech Rep

Hi all. I have been working with Yii1 in years 2010-2021 and with Yii2 2018-2021 mainly in automotive industry. I built from scratch one supplier portal and a few smaller backoffice systems for previous employers or friends. Currently I am on Yii1 projects since 2020 as a freelancer.

What am I looking for:

I would like to work with a well setup system in Yii2 (tests, migrations, cron, nice code, git, ci/cd pipelines, docker/vagrant … ) so I am applying here. Or I can help to build such a system from scratch as well.

I live in Czech Republic (cities Karlovy Vary / Prague), I speak Czech, English and a little bit German. I like data, databases, calculations, OOP, exporting data to PDFs, REST APIs etc. Generally I consider my self to be a technical backend programmer (not a UI expert) but VueJs would be a challenging side-technology.

Note: I also worked with environments like UI5, C++, .Net, Java, ABAP but I always felt back to the world of PHP.

Radovan
rbsoft.cz/en

Still available, still working with Yii1 + 2.

I am looking for a developer to maintain/debug/improve our eCommerce web portal, if you are interested, please PM.

Hi Evapor,

We are interested in your job. kindly share your requirement details to manikandan@optisolbusiness.com

Still available, still working with Yii2!
rbsoft.cz/en

(Vue JS would be a nice new topic)

Hello Radovan,

I am seeking someone capable of making adjustments to a Yii 1.1 installation. This involves working on a CRM application, and I anticipate it may take around 50 hours. However, I’m unable to estimate how quickly you can complete these tasks.

Are you interested in collaborating with me on this project?

You can reach me at info@amplus.ch.

Thank you in advance.

Jonas

Hey ,
Hey , I am Looking for a job preference in #php Yii2
I am having 7 years of experience in php Frameworks:Yii2, CodeIgniter, angularJS and MySQL Rate 3$/hour Thanks