Yii Cdbexception.. Invalid Input Syntax For Integer: “1,075”

1 down vote favorite

i started reciving this error from a production site since this morning and wondering how i dont get the same in UAT or developer environment…

Is any one familiar with an error like this ?

i started reciving this error from a production site since this morning and wondering how i dont get the same in UAT or developer environment..

Is any one familiar with an error like this ?

CDbException

Description

CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[22P02]: Invalid text representation: 7 ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: "1,076"

Source File

C:\inetpub\wwwroot\framework1.0\db\CDbCommand.php(372)

}

if($this->_connection->enableProfiling)

Yii::endProfile('system.db.CDbCommand.query('.$this->getText().')','system.db.CDbCommand.query');

return $result;

}

catch(Exception $e)

{

if($this->_connection->enableProfiling)

Yii::endProfile('system.db.CDbCommand.query('.$this->getText().')','system.db.CDbCommand.query');

Yii::log('Error in querying SQL: '.$this->getText().$par,CLogger::LEVEL_ERROR,'system.db.CDbCommand');

throw new CDbException(Yii::t('yii','CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: {error}',

array('{error}'=>$e->getMessage())));

}

}

}

Quick reply is highlight appreciated.

bump

See that comma in the value instead of a dot? You’re using a floating point value formatted to your locale, that is not english. Databases use very precise data formats. Make sure that the value you are trying to save is a number, not a string.