Yii Can't Resolve Home Page After Logging In

I have several pages on the sales part of my site, all working fine. after I log in however, they all fail to resolve, with message like those pasted in at the end of this message. It’s not url rules, because I can remove the rules entirely from the config file and the problem remains. If I log out again, the page resolves. Log back in, and it dies. The admin sections/controllers still work fine. It’s all the files site controller that die. If anyone can point me in the right direction to resolve this, I would greatly appreciate it. My next step is to wipe everything out, do a fresh install of Yii, and build the whole damn thing back up from the beginning, which would suck.

CHttpException Error 404

in yii/framework/web/CWebApplication.php

on line 280

Unable to resolve the request "page.php".

#0 yii/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(135): CWebApplication->runController(‘cont…’) #1 /yii/framework/base/CApplication.php(162): CWebApplication->processRequest() #2 site.com/index.php(13): CApplication->run() #3 {main}

CHttpException Error 404

in yii/framework/web/CWebApplication.php

on line 280

Unable to resolve the request "trphpgdtafbtttmvy.vnvvqw.class".

#0 yii/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(135): CWebApplication->runController(‘trphpgdtafbtttm…’) #1 yii/framework/base/CApplication.php(162): CWebApplication->processRequest() #2 site.com/index.php(13): CApplication->run() #3 {main}

this is definitely your routes can you post your main.php code

Wasn’t the routes. Actually was just a mistaken call to render instead of renderPartial on my menu, which obviously changes according to whether the user is logged in or not… wow. What an idiotic way to waste 4 hours. But, I have an intimate knowledge of Yii’s processes in loading and rendering pages.