Yii Application As Wordpress Plugin - Themes Path

Hello,

I’m fairly new to Yii. I’m trying to develop a wordpress plugin on yii framework. I followed directions given at http://www.yiiframework.com/wiki/202/integrating-yii-with-wordpress/. The integration is in place. However, CThemeManager doesn’t seem to find my themes directory. It seems to search under wp-admin folder (as admin.php resides there). I tried to play around with path values in config\main.php. But can’t get there. Any lead please? Thanks.

Something that I see in screen (if it can help)

#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\myplugin\wp-content\plugins\framework\web\CThemeManager.php(102): CThemeManager->setBasePath(‘C:\xampp\ht…’)

#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\myplugin\wp-content\plugins\framework\web\CThemeManager.php(63): CThemeManager->getBasePath()

#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\myplugin\wp-content\plugins\framework\web\CWebApplication.php(257): CThemeManager->getTheme(‘bootstrap’)

#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\myplugin\wp-content\plugins\framework\base\CErrorHandler.php(351): CWebApplication->getTheme()

#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\myplugin\wp-content\plugins\framework\base\CErrorHandler.php(338): CErrorHandler->getViewFile(‘exception’, 500)

#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\myplugin\wp-content\plugins\framework\base\CErrorHandler.php(210): CErrorHandler->render(‘exception’, Array)

#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\myplugin\wp-content\plugins\framework\base\CErrorHandler.php(129): CErrorHandler->handleException(Object(CException))

#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\myplugin\wp-content\plugins\framework\base\CApplication.php(732): CErrorHandler->handle(Object(CExceptionEvent))

#8 [internal function]: CApplication->handleException(Object(CException))

#9 {main}

would this be helpful?

Yes. I tried customizing the baseUrl and basePath. But it doesn’t work. I see in CThemeManager that he obtains it from the script file (which in case of wordpress integration will be admin.php).

$this->setBasePath(dirname(Yii::app()->getRequest()->getScriptFile()).DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.self::DEFAULT_BASEPATH);

(Please correct me if my reading of above line is wrong).