Yii 2.0 Rc Is Released

[color=#1C2837][size=2]We’d like to share with you a great news: Yii 2.0 RC is released! More details about this release can be found at [/size][/color][size=2]http://www.yiiframework.com/news/80/yii-2-0-rc-is-released/[/size]

[color=#1C2837][size=2]

[/size][/color]

[color=#1C2837][size=2]Please help us try this release and let us know if you find any issues. [/size][/color][color=#1C2837][size=2]The GA release is just around the corner.[/size][/color][color=#1C2837][size=2] [/size][/color]

Thank you all for your support!

• The Yii developer team

good work guys

THANK YOU!

Great !! I was really expecting this release !!

Thank you to all the Yii dev team

8)

Wonderful news!!! :D

I would like to know if the documentation is stable enough so I could try to help with the Spanish translation.

Thanks, @samdark.

I already know that.

Is there a little guide about updating a translated doc when de original one changes?

I remember there is a command to see those…right?

Congratulations on the milestone!

Yii 2.0 is really shaping up to be an impressive work. Y’all should be very proud.

And: [size=“7”][font=“Arial Black”]thank you! :D [/font][/size]

Great !!

Thanks t :D all Yii Development Team.

Luciano, https://github.com/yiisoft/yii2/blob/master/docs/internals/translation-workflow.md

fsb, thank you for dealing with framework security.

[font="Century Gothic"][size="6"]Great job… many many Congrats & thanks to Yii Dev Team…[/size][/font]

Wow guys, It’s really awesome to read that Yii 2 has reached RC, i’ve been following some of the issues and some of them have been a really tough, there isn’t anought room here to say how much I thank you all the hard work you’ve put on that. Congratulations.

very exciting, thanks to all the contributors for the great work

Thank you to everyone who contributed!

Few Questions:

[list=1][]Does this constitute feature freeze?[]Any Documentation for adding New Language?[/list]

You are great here too. Yii-dev Team is great!

1. Yes.

2. Adding new language where?

Very thanks to Yii Dev Team

@samdark, can’t make the command to check the guide changes to work.

Won’t let me run composer install.

:~/projects/yii2$ ./composer.phar install

Loading composer repositories with package information

Installing dependencies (including require-dev)

[Composer\DependencyResolver\SolverProblemsException]                                                                    

Problem 1                                                                                                              

- The requested package bower-asset/jquery 2.1.*@stable | 1.11.*@stable could not be found.                          

Problem 2                                                                                                              

- The requested package bower-asset/jquery.inputmask 3.1.* could not be found.                                       

Problem 3                                                                                                              

- The requested package bower-asset/punycode 1.3.* could not be found.                                               

Problem 4                                                                                                              

- The requested package bower-asset/bootstrap 3.2.* | 3.1.* could not be found.                                      

Problem 5                                                                                                              

- The requested package bower-asset/typeahead.js 0.10.* could not be found.                                          

Problem 6                                                                                                              

- Installation request for yiisoft/yii2-dev 2.0.x-dev -> satisfiable by yiisoft/yii2-dev[2.0.x-dev].                 

- yiisoft/yii2-dev 2.0.x-dev requires bower-asset/jquery 2.1.*@stable | 1.11.*@stable -> no matching package found.  

Potential causes:                                                                                                        

- A typo in the package name                                                                                            

- The package is not available in a stable-enough version according to your minimum-stability setting                   

see <https://groups.google.com/d/topic/composer-dev/_g3ASeIFlrc/discussion> for more details.                         

Read <http://getcomposer.org/doc/articles/troubleshooting.md> for further common problems.    

Should I check it with @cebe?

Sorry for late reply. I want to see Kiswahili added to list of Languages (Yii2 core language).

So I wanted to know where to start