[color=#1C2837][size=2]Please help us try this release and let us know if you find any issues. [/size][/color][color=#1C2837][size=2]The GA release is just around the corner.[/size][/color][color=#1C2837][size=2] [/size][/color]
Wow guys, It’s really awesome to read that Yii 2 has reached RC, i’ve been following some of the issues and some of them have been a really tough, there isn’t anought room here to say how much I thank you all the hard work you’ve put on that. Congratulations.
@samdark, can’t make the command to check the guide changes to work.
Won’t let me run composer install.
:~/projects/yii2$ ./composer.phar install
Loading composer repositories with package information
Installing dependencies (including require-dev)
- The requested package bower-asset/jquery 2.1.*@stable | 1.11.*@stable could not be found.
- The requested package bower-asset/jquery.inputmask 3.1.* could not be found.
- The requested package bower-asset/punycode 1.3.* could not be found.
- The requested package bower-asset/bootstrap 3.2.* | 3.1.* could not be found.
- The requested package bower-asset/typeahead.js 0.10.* could not be found.
- Installation request for yiisoft/yii2-dev 2.0.x-dev -> satisfiable by yiisoft/yii2-dev[2.0.x-dev].
- yiisoft/yii2-dev 2.0.x-dev requires bower-asset/jquery 2.1.*@stable | 1.11.*@stable -> no matching package found.
- A typo in the package name
- The package is not available in a stable-enough version according to your minimum-stability setting
see <https://groups.google.com/d/topic/composer-dev/_g3ASeIFlrc/discussion> for more details.
Read <http://getcomposer.org/doc/articles/troubleshooting.md> for further common problems.