Yii 2.0.17 is released

We are very pleased to announce the release of Yii Framework version 2.0.17.
Please refer to the instructions at https://www.yiiframework.com/download/
to install or upgrade to this version.

Version 2.0.17 is a minor release of Yii 2.0 which contains some bugfixes including a security fix.

No known changes that could affect existing applications were made.

Both basic and advanced applications got fixes for recent Codeception, got updated debug and gii versions to version 2.1.0. Basic application now uses swiftmailer 2.1.0.

Thanks to all Yii community members who contribute to the framework, translators who keep documentation translations up to date and community members who answer questions at forums.

There are many active Yii communities so if you need help or want to share your experience, feel free to join them.

Below we summarize some of the enhancements and changes that slipped into this release.
A complete list of changes can be found in the CHANGELOG.

19 Likes

:champagne::sparkles::tada::yii::beers:

4 Likes

Keep Going Yii Core Developers!

Yii2 has the best gold ratio of robust, structured, secured, reusable and fast performance terms all over the World

Dont hear the “voices” about other modern PHP Frameworks, I tested all of them and I was disappointed

I am excited only with Yii2 :wink:

8 Likes

indeed! I think, YII need more commercial support. So things like:

• Business-Badgets (ad’s?)
  • yii-developer Certifications
  • …
2 Likes

We’re working towards it. In commercial base it’s important not to make it too commercial.

4 Likes

Great Work, keep going :wink:

2 Likes

in this version i have problem for filtering data using gridView.
page does not refresh when i type in the filter fields and press enter.

1 Like

to solve this, it would be good to post a new topic in #yii-2-0 and provide more details about the related code.

1 Like